Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Not A Very good Salesman.

Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Not A Very good Salesman.

Post by Tow Itch on Wed 22 Feb 2012, 1:51 pm

This week it looks like I'm doing my best to discourage Endecay luring him with tales of Pennine/Conway beds being bigger.

The other week I viewed a Dandy with John 249ccjames Obviously didn't do too good a job of sales there either.

Hi Kevin,
Thanks for the info, but I've gone for a folding caravan. You did a good job counselling me on trailer tents and I realised after that Saturday that they weren't quite what would suit my situation.

So!

On the Monday I went for

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and hauled it up 260 miles--we flew up from Gatwick Airport!

I didn't notice it was there, although occasionally I got irritated thinking someone was tail-gating me.

All the best to you and Dandy campers.

John

John's Avatar:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

While quite liking John's avatar and the cross legged dog I guffawed stupidly upon phoning him and then listening to his answering machine.
John tutors in Transcendental Meditation!
Helen
Dandy Owner

Re: Not A Very good Salesman.

Post by Helen on Wed 22 Feb 2012, 1:58 pm

Looks like a lovely little unit that John has bought, I am just pleased he found something that would suit his needs in the end. Dandy's are brilliant but not the answer for everybody, I think it's far more important that someone is happy with what they have bought and will use it to get away and relax a bit.

on your purchase John.
Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 on Wed 22 Feb 2012, 2:02 pm

stick to your day job I will remember not to come to you IF i decide to sell (when im 120yrs old)
Endecay

Post by Endecay on Thu 23 Feb 2012, 2:03 pm

Tow Itch wrote: This week it looks like I'm doing my best to discourage Endecay luring him with tales of Pennine/Conway beds being bigger.

Not to worry - we don't want another folding tent of canvas (had a Conway Miami from early 80's). We want to pack things away even when the British summer does its usual trick. That said - I do like the Camplet if we do get stuck finding a Dandy. Smile
mike
Dandy Owner

Post by mike on Thu 23 Feb 2012, 2:06 pm

Endecay wrote:
Tow Itch wrote: This week it looks like I'm doing my best to discourage Endecay luring him with tales of Pennine/Conway beds being bigger.

Not to worry - we don't want another folding tent of canvas (had a Conway Miami from early 80's). We want to pack things away even when the British summer does its usual trick. That said - I do like the Camplet if we do get stuck finding a Dandy. Smile

You will find a dandy You will find a dandy You will find a dandy You will find a dandy You will find a dandy You will find a dandy You will find a dandy You will find a dandy You will find a dandy You will find a dandy

Thats the thought for the day Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 26 Sep 2017, 9:57 am