Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

mattress toppers and the rest

Esermalda

mattress toppers and the rest

Post by Esermalda on Sat 17 Mar 2012, 8:27 pm

hi all, looking back over posts, I read that people take their memory foam toppers camping. Can you leave them on the beds? does it strain the hinge on the bed boards? do they travel alright in the car?
Do you leave the beds made up?i.e. with duvets on?
With the delta how much can you get in the body of the camper? The kitchen takes up a lot of the floor space.
I need to get organised.
Essie xxxx
Helen
Dandy Owner

Re: mattress toppers and the rest

Post by Helen on Sat 17 Mar 2012, 8:46 pm

I leave duvets on the beds and it hasn't caused any problems, I do take off the memory foam topper though as it seemed to be causing strain, we now just drag that into the centre of the Dandy last thing and on top of everything else, I think it helps protect the window too when we drop the back wall onto it.

vickoir
Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir on Sat 17 Mar 2012, 11:25 pm

Helen wrote:I leave duvets on the beds and it hasn't caused any problems, I do take off the memory foam topper though as it seemed to be causing strain, we now just drag that into the centre of the Dandy last thing and on top of everything else, I think it helps protect the window too when we drop the back wall onto it.

we do exactly same with our memory foam topper pack everything up then put that on top in centre before dropping walls had dandy open today for first time since beginning of winter an must say everything looked nice dry and tidy so survived another winter with no issues cheers cheers
mike
Dandy Owner

Post by mike on Sun 18 Mar 2012, 5:30 am

Esermalda wrote:hi all, looking back over posts, I read that people take their memory foam toppers camping. Can you leave them on the beds? does it strain the hinge on the bed boards? do they travel alright in the car?
Do you leave the beds made up?i.e. with duvets on?
With the delta how much can you get in the body of the camper? The kitchen takes up a lot of the floor space.
I need to get organised.
Essie xxxx

Dont forget you can lay stuff on top of the dandy under the cover

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 23 Oct 2017, 12:34 pm