Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

weather, where you are

vickoir
Dandy Expert

weather, where you are

Post by vickoir on Sat 18 Jun 2011, 1:38 pm

i know its a very british thing to do complain about the weather but its bloody awful here today the sky is black and i have the lamp on in living room and it is tipping down,
nickb will not be a happy bunny albino
he'll be soaked when he gets in

whats it like where you all are? Surprised
Helen
Dandy Owner

Re: weather, where you are

Post by Helen on Sat 18 Jun 2011, 1:40 pm

Its pretty miserable here too, no rain yet but we had bucket fulls yesterday. Crying or Very sad and we also had hailstone last week.......... and this is June cyclops
mike
Dandy Owner

Post by mike on Sat 18 Jun 2011, 7:59 pm

We have just had Niagra falls down the outside of the awning window,with the addition of hail stone,have sent it over to Eilis now,just to show ime thinking off her Very Happy
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis on Sat 18 Jun 2011, 8:06 pm

mike wrote:We have just had Niagra falls down the outside of the awning window,with the addition of hail stone,have sent it over to Eilis now,just to show ime thinking off her Very Happy

aw thanks mike but totally lovely here - did you do geography at school lol clown (btw aren't clowns scary)
carl

Post by carl on Sat 18 Jun 2011, 9:47 pm

you should all come to the lakes the sun has been shining all day
i was at one point tempted to put my man thong on and catch a few rays affraid
back to normal tomorrow rain forecast Sad
vickoir
Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir on Sat 18 Jun 2011, 9:51 pm

carl wrote:you should all come to the lakes the sun has been shining all day
i was at one point tempted to put my man thong on and catch a few rays affraid
back to normal tomorrow rain forecast Sad

i was going to say carl,
thats unusual sunny in the lake without any rain all day
thats got to be a first lol!
mike
Dandy Owner

Post by mike on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 6:49 am

Dull and miserable in this part of Norfolk this morning,still first day is get the shopping in and relax.

mike
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 6:54 am

Its getting a bit windy here and looks like its going to be a miserable day. Still I would rather be sat in my Dandy even on a day like today Rolling Eyes
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 6:58 am

weather doing it's usual psychotic thing here, if i look out the front window it looks like it's gonna rain and the wind has picked up

look out the back windows and there's bits of sunshine and the wind is not as strong lol
Keith

Post by Keith on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 9:50 am

It was a lovely day yesterday here in sunny Rhyl, it looks promising for today if a little breezy. Murphys law states that whenever we reach our destination it rains as we arrive on site.
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 9:53 am

If its not raining when we arrive its usually blowing a gale affraid
mike
Dandy Owner

Post by mike on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 8:06 am

Sun shining here lovely morning forum comes up great on phone
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 8:16 am

Looks okay here too, I may manage to get some plants in the back today flower
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 5:30 pm

was quiet chilly when i got up but think that was prob cos i was tired but been sunny and warm all day, nice gentle breeze too Smile
Lol and Steve

Post by Lol and Steve on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 6:05 pm

It's been absolutely gorgeous in my back garden today, my friend came to visit and we sat in the dandy and had our lunch, drank coffee and chatted for ages like we were on holiday (it does us no harm to dream.)

I emptied everything out of the dandy yesterday, now i have just got to put only essentials back in, i wonder how long it will take before i say to myself "we may need this" probably not long at all.

lol!
vickoir
Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 7:43 pm

it has been lovely here today too it was 20 degrees but at around 4is clouded over and went a little chilly but just been to the shop and took dog out and its lovely again which was a nice surprise as it was a horrible forecast
Owd Lad

Todays Weather

Post by Owd Lad on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 8:15 pm

Glorious sunny start to the day here in SW Scotland, with very little wind. It was a pleasure to take the dog out on the beach. It would have been a good day to get the canoe out on the water, but, shopping got in the way. It got a bit cooler this evening but still no wind and it was nice to sit out for an hour with the wood burner going.
Steve
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 8:17 pm

Owd Lad wrote:Glorious sunny start to the day here in SW Scotland, with very little wind. It was a pleasure to take the dog out on the beach. It would have been a good day to get the canoe out on the water, but, shopping got in the way. It got a bit cooler this evening but still no wind and it was nice to sit out for an hour with the wood burner going.
Steve

sounds like a lovely day Steve Smile
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Tue 21 Jun 2011, 10:15 am

Thought I would wait until it decided what to do here today, Its bloody awful ....... muggy sort of dirty cloudy raining and getting a bit windy too. Looks like its going to be a rough day here Evil or Very Mad
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis on Tue 21 Jun 2011, 10:19 am

kind of a weird day here too, started off very sunny but now clouding over, clouds not white but not grey enough to suggest rain either so your guess is as good as mine as to what it's gonna be like for the rest of the day
mike
Dandy Owner

Post by mike on Tue 21 Jun 2011, 2:24 pm

Eilis wrote:kind of a weird day here too, started off very sunny but now clouding over, clouds not white but not grey enough to suggest rain either so your guess is as good as mine as to what it's gonna be like for the rest of the day

We have had the sunshine then looking as if it might rain but its stayed fine upto now.
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis on Tue 21 Jun 2011, 2:25 pm

dry here still but has that 'might rain, might not' feel to the day lol
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Tue 21 Jun 2011, 2:31 pm

Well its bucketing it down here and I am in a pickle....... My son rang to say the RSPCA would take a rather large rabbit hutch off my hands (to stop me being tempted to get more) and as I had some tins of paint stored in it I had to move them out and managed to drop a full tin of Cream Silk emulsion onto the flags ..... It promptly bust and emptied its contents onto the flags affraid I now have a clean up job to do No
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis on Tue 21 Jun 2011, 2:34 pm

helen wrote:Well its bucketing it down here and I am in a pickle....... My son rang to say the RSPCA would take a rather large rabbit hutch off my hands (to stop me being tempted to get more) and as I had some tins of paint stored in it I had to move them out and managed to drop a full tin of Cream Silk emulsion onto the flags ..... It promptly bust and emptied its contents onto the flags affraid I now have a clean up job to do No

oh bugger

what a pain, hope it cleans up easily xx
mike
Dandy Owner

Post by mike on Tue 21 Jun 2011, 3:04 pm

helen wrote:Well its bucketing it down here and I am in a pickle....... My son rang to say the RSPCA would take a rather large rabbit hutch off my hands (to stop me being tempted to get more) and as I had some tins of paint stored in it I had to move them out and managed to drop a full tin of Cream Silk emulsion onto the flags ..... It promptly bust and emptied its contents onto the flags affraid I now have a clean up job to do No

Oh heck and flipping heck too late now but after over 30 years selling and dropping paint the best way to clean it up is two pieces of card board used as scrapers scrape the paint on to one using the other,if its not raining affraid you can get at least 3/4 of the paint back into the tin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 17 Nov 2018, 5:21 pm