Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping


Hello all....

sharon
sharon

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 49
Location : coventry

Hello all.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello all....

Post by sharon on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 4:00 pm

Lol and Steve wrote:Hello Sharon and welcome,

Good luck with your walk for life, let us know how you got on.

lol!


Hi Lol,
Race completed in 49 mins and I raised £220 Hello all.... - Page 2 3517506835
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Posts : 6837
Join date : 2011-06-12

Hello all.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello all....

Post by Helen on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 4:01 pm

We have a my Dandy thread Sharon, would be great to see pics of yours in there too

Hello all.... - Page 2 1049241286

Hello all.... - Page 2 2792229418 Hello all.... - Page 2 3517506835 you did so well Sharon
sharon
sharon

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 49
Location : coventry

Hello all.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello all....

Post by sharon on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 4:09 pm

helen wrote:We have a my Dandy thread Sharon, would be great to see pics of yours in there too

Hello all.... - Page 2 1049241286

Hello all.... - Page 2 2792229418 Hello all.... - Page 2 3517506835 you did so well Sharon


I've just uploaded a few but wasn't sure where to put them, so I went into personal gallery but your welcome to move them. I will get some more this week weather permitting. Very Happy
vickoir
vickoir
Dandy Expert

Posts : 1092
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 43
Location : Penshaw Tyne & Wear

Hello all.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello all....

Post by vickoir on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 4:27 pm

i cant believe the difference on your roof sharon Hello all.... - Page 2 2197500976
sharon
sharon

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 49
Location : coventry

Hello all.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello all....

Post by sharon on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 4:35 pm

vickoir wrote:i cant believe the difference on your roof sharon Hello all.... - Page 2 2197500976

I know there was a tiny bit that I think the old owners tried to do Razz
With me having a bad elbow I wasn't much help to Mark. We got an awning with it and we have almost finished cleaning it (I did help a little). Be fun trying to put it up for the first time lol!
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Posts : 5172
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 70
Location : north east lincs

Hello all.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello all....

Post by mike on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 4:48 pm

Hope your ready for this Sharon ime going to swear on the open forum Bloody hell mark deserves a medal,beer,sex,anything he wants after that,we thought our awning was bad,what a fantastic change.

mike
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Posts : 6837
Join date : 2011-06-12

Hello all.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello all....

Post by Helen on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 4:51 pm

It is well worth all the effort...... I am pleased you managed to train him in the end Hello all.... - Page 2 1705467399
sharon
sharon

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 49
Location : coventry

Hello all.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello all....

Post by sharon on Sun 19 Jun 2011, 5:09 pm

After 20 years of marriage Helen, Mark has been a fantastic pupil and has learnt its best to just get on with it lol!

Mike, a beer and a medal yes. As for the sex, forget it Hello all.... - Page 2 3462454224 Wink
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Posts : 6837
Join date : 2011-06-12

Hello all.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello all....

Post by Helen on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 1:02 pm

The pictures do show how a very dirty Dandy will come up, would you mind if we used one of them in our How to Clean a Dandy thread Sharon Smile
sharon
sharon

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 49
Location : coventry

Hello all.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello all....

Post by sharon on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 3:10 pm

helen wrote:The pictures do show how a very dirty Dandy will come up, would you mind if we used one of them in our How to Clean a Dandy thread Sharon Smile


Not at all Helen. Go ahead and use them. Glad to help. Very Happy
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Posts : 6837
Join date : 2011-06-12

Hello all.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello all....

Post by Helen on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 3:12 pm

Thanks Sharon, they are a great example to show people Very Happy

Nick
Nick
Dandy Owner

Posts : 570
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 44
Location : Tyne and Wear

Hello all.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello all....

Post by Nick on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 5:15 pm

that's the beauty of PVC if it were acrylic or canvas it would never clean up like that Very Happy
Owd Lad
Owd Lad

Posts : 187
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 66
Location : Kirkcudbright

Hello all.... - Page 2 Empty Re' Hello from Sharon

Post by Owd Lad on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 5:24 pm

Welcome! Nice to see that more people are finding the site. Also nice to see that some people can upload photos. Who said it was easy? (Alright I'm getting cantankerous about it now.) Great before and after pictures by the way.
Steve
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Posts : 1458
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 53
Location : Lowestoft, Suffolk

Hello all.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello all....

Post by Eilis on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 5:28 pm

Owd Lad wrote:Welcome! Nice to see that more people are finding the site. Also nice to see that some people can upload photos. Who said it was easy? (Alright I'm getting cantankerous about it now.) Great before and after pictures by the way.
Steve

you and me both steve, i was trying to upload some pics yesterday and couldn't figure it out :-/ bloomin annoyin isn't it
sharon
sharon

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 49
Location : coventry

Hello all.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello all....

Post by sharon on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 6:09 pm

Eilis wrote:
Owd Lad wrote:Welcome! Nice to see that more people are finding the site. Also nice to see that some people can upload photos. Who said it was easy? (Alright I'm getting cantankerous about it now.) Great before and after pictures by the way.
Steve

you and me both steve, i was trying to upload some pics yesterday and couldn't figure it out :-/ bloomin annoyin isn't it


Come on, if I can do it anyone can. I just went into gallery then personal photos (I think) then I just clicked on browse, that then opened my folder on the laptop. I just chose from there. confused
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Posts : 1458
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 53
Location : Lowestoft, Suffolk

Hello all.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello all....

Post by Eilis on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 6:14 pm

yep i can do that too but when i try to actually get it to show the pics it doesn't and that's the bit that i can't figure out and from what i read on Steve's posts i think he's having the same trouble too (feel free to correct me on that one Steve if i misunderstood)

just can't figure out why it won't show them
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Posts : 6837
Join date : 2011-06-12

Hello all.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello all....

Post by Helen on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 6:46 pm

Eilis wrote:yep i can do that too but when i try to actually get it to show the pics it doesn't and that's the bit that i can't figure out and from what i read on Steve's posts i think he's having the same trouble too (feel free to correct me on that one Steve if i misunderstood)

just can't figure out why it won't show them

The pictures have to be okayed Eilis first my a mod of which you are one Hello all.... - Page 2 3462454224
Lol and Steve
Lol and Steve

Posts : 121
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 56
Location : Liverpool

Hello all.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello all....

Post by Lol and Steve on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 7:00 pm


My photo's didn't show until they came up on the forum.
Mine just showed all letters.

I know some of the jargon but can someone enlighten me as to what Hello all.... - Page 2 3462454224 means i feel like i'm missing out on something here.

lol!
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Posts : 6837
Join date : 2011-06-12

Hello all.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello all....

Post by Helen on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 7:04 pm

Roll on floor laughing Lorraine Very Happy
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Posts : 1458
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 53
Location : Lowestoft, Suffolk

Hello all.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello all....

Post by Eilis on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 7:05 pm

Lol and Steve wrote:
My photo's didn't show until they came up on the forum.
Mine just showed all letters.

I know some of the jargon but can someone enlighten me as to what Hello all.... - Page 2 3462454224 means i feel like i'm missing out on something here.

lol!

it means roll on the floor laughing Smile

well since i'm a mod why didn't it ask me to approve them lol hey ho i'll try again no in fact i'll wait and get you guys to show me in a couple of weeks flower
Lol and Steve
Lol and Steve

Posts : 121
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 56
Location : Liverpool

Hello all.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello all....

Post by Lol and Steve on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 7:13 pm


Well you are probably all Hello all.... - Page 2 3462454224 at me being so soft after all the o is doing it, i can usually work them out when i get texts from my son (i am better than my hubby at it, he asks me) but for the life of me i just couldn't work this one out Doh!

lol!
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Posts : 1458
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 53
Location : Lowestoft, Suffolk

Hello all.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello all....

Post by Eilis on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 7:15 pm

well if you can work out your son's texts you are better than me lol i get totally confused and it takes me ages to figure out what my neice means sometimes confused confused
Lol and Steve
Lol and Steve

Posts : 121
Join date : 2011-06-14
Age : 56
Location : Liverpool

Hello all.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello all....

Post by Lol and Steve on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 7:20 pm

I have told him to text properly but he doesn't he just pulls faces No i suppose you just get used to it.

lol!
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Posts : 1458
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 53
Location : Lowestoft, Suffolk

Hello all.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello all....

Post by Eilis on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 7:28 pm

the really sad thing is that when these kids come to write essays at uni they can't spell other than text speak and wonder why the lecturers aren't impressed lol
Nick
Nick
Dandy Owner

Posts : 570
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 44
Location : Tyne and Wear

Hello all.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello all....

Post by Nick on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 7:52 pm

wot r u on about i dont understand dis Hello all.... - Page 2 1208560806


Last edited by NickB on Mon 20 Jun 2011, 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Hello all.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello all....

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2019, 8:47 am