Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Help! Lost the hitch lock key and the spare doesn't work!

jenstar

Re: Help! Lost the hitch lock key and the spare doesn't work!

Post by jenstar on Fri 18 May 2012, 5:14 pm

I tapped it at the back with a small hammer whilst twisting it from side to side, with plenty of WD40!!!! It took a couple of goes and then it just turned and I snatched it out. It had been left for 6 months but useful to know this can happen and what to do if it does, thanks again Mike and everyone for your help.

Oh and Mike im sure deep down......and I mean DEEP, Cazz and Ellis think the same as I do? lol!
Cazz

Post by Cazz on Fri 18 May 2012, 5:20 pm

jenstar wrote:I tapped it at the back with a small hammer whilst twisting it from side to side, with plenty of WD40!!!! It took a couple of goes and then it just turned and I snatched it out. It had been left for 6 months but useful to know this can happen and what to do if it does, thanks again Mike and everyone for your help.

Good security then. affraid

Oh and Mike im sure deep down......and I mean DEEP, Cazz and Ellis think the same as I do? lol!

I've looked and, lol!
jenstar

Post by jenstar on Fri 18 May 2012, 11:23 pm

Well I did have the key but it wasnt the best hitch lock Ive seen, thats why even before it got jammed I had got another cazz.

See Mike.....there is hope! ha ha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:38 pm