Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Dandy designer on ebay

tartanterror

Dandy designer on ebay Empty Dandy designer on ebay

Post by tartanterror on Thu 24 May 2012, 2:48 pm

I have been looking at this advert on ebay and am swithering,downside no awning and am just wondering if it is good value thanks for any help Scott.
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Dandy designer on ebay Empty Re: Dandy designer on ebay

Post by Helen on Thu 24 May 2012, 3:02 pm

It looks very clean and I like the interior, It would really depend on how much your willing to pay for something you want. I don't think the price is over the top but then others may think it is ......... it's worth what someone is willing to pay for it. What a Face
Caz1960
Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 on Thu 24 May 2012, 3:18 pm

Very Happy As Helen say's just depends on what you are willing to pay for and is awning very important ?to some its a god send where others don't use it also its a waiting game and how long you want to wait for the right price for the right Dandy its a hard one as for the both of us and many others buy more than one for one reason or the other Dandy designer on ebay 3462454224
Tow Itch
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Thu 24 May 2012, 11:32 pm

tartanterror wrote:I have been looking at this advert on ebay and am swithering,downside no awning and am just wondering if it is good value thanks for any help Scott.

Please do a translation to either English or just for the plain dumb. (me) Which ad on eBay?
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Fri 25 May 2012, 10:38 am

Here we go Kevin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tow Itch
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Sat 26 May 2012, 2:15 pm

Hello Tartanterror,

Probably the last thing you want to hear but where have you been for the last couple of months?
There have been a real rash of cheap Dandys, Don't know if it's the recession or the weather but prices have definitely been down on last year. We'll soon know another week of this weather and if prices don't go up then all is due to the recession. Think this is a bad week to buy as it will be full of folk who wan't instant gratification of their desire to camp for the double bank holiday.

The Designer is a 2003 model. Well whop de do. Any post1990 will look the same. It's winterised, but no floor heater and no awning.
The double glazed windows look great but if a long term purchase and something on them broke where would you get a replacement from? Safety glass you could have by this afternoon or Monday at latest.
It's not expensive but you could buy older with a floor heater and an awning for the same or less. All depends what you want?
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Post by mike on Sat 26 May 2012, 2:21 pm

Well ime going to lay down for a while.i agree with Kevin affraid
tartanterror

Post by tartanterror on Sat 26 May 2012, 2:51 pm

Thanks for the advice,sorry i havent been around in the last few months but i got a flat at the back end of the year so all my efforts and most of my money has gone into that Dandy designer on ebay 1705467399

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2019, 10:27 am