Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Winchcombe Caravan & Camping Club Site - Tewkesbury

Winchcombe Caravan & Camping Club Site - Tewkesbury

Post by MrsG on Sun 27 May 2012, 5:26 pm

Ben, Kay & I have just returned from an awesome weekend away at the above campsite. Would highly recommend this site, as all of our individual needs were expected and catered for.
First off, the wardens were friendly, humorous and helpful. Don't know about anyone else but this always manages to start my holiday off right! We were offered a choice of pitches, we picked the one with the views out over the Cotswolds. The pitches were well spaced, level and to my delight were frequented by ducks who were incredibly tame! The facilities were clean and relatively modern, the showers a perfect temperature. There is a play area for the children as well as a recreation room but to be honest, the kids were busy on the fishing lake and didn't bother us much.
There is a chip van that visits the site on Saturdays and Thursdays. Whilst we didn't take advantage of this on our Saturday there as we had already arranged a BBQ, can see this is a huge bonus!
There is lots to see and do around the site, although for us, the huge bonus was the peace and quiet!
Will definitely be returning again, a really well run and well thought out site.

Re: Winchcombe Caravan & Camping Club Site - Tewkesbury

Post by bgarston on Sun 27 May 2012, 5:39 pm

I agree with with what she said! ;-) Seriously, this was a very well run site with everything as it should be. It was very busy this weekend but the site staff were friendly and the facilities were spotlessly clean throughout our stay....we will go back.

Current date/time is Sat 24 Mar 2018, 8:20 am