Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Dandy Designer for sale

Helen
Dandy Owner

Dandy Designer for sale

Post by Helen on Mon 30 Jul 2012, 2:05 pm

No not mine but it's a newer one and seems to be listed wrong, it's a winterised Designer with awning and has to be post 94 because of the double glazed windows. Could end up being a bargain for someone, sounds as though the cooker is missing and the middle cupboard isn't there in the pictures so could be missing Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Re: Dandy Designer for sale

Post by Tow Itch on Mon 30 Jul 2012, 3:45 pm

Listed it as the third item in my piece on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 9th comment down.
One never knows if the people are been terribly honest when they are listing for a friend or there is just too much of a story behind the item.

Being in Devon doesn't help viewing but it may well be worth a look.

Very strange it doesn't have a cooker, no top of unit to be seen, but now saying it does have a sink!

If your interested and was inspired by Phoenix's construction of a sink/cooker unit.

I may have a bonus. A sink/cooker was removed from my last trailer tent. It's still free to a good home Postage/courier costs only.
The unit is shot at but the sink/cooker still serviceable. No tap outlet on sink.

Have avoided mentioning it recently as as I was embarrassed that Phoenix had ended up buying. I mustn't have publicised the offer very well.

Phoenix
Dandy Expert

Post by Phoenix on Mon 30 Jul 2012, 6:37 pm

Tow Itch wrote:

Have avoided mentioning it recently as as I was embarrassed that Phoenix had ended up buying. I mustn't have publicised the offer very well.

Please don't be embarrassed Mr Itch the sink/cooker unit we got was a bargain. It was only 5 of her Majesties beer vouchers. lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 24 Sep 2017, 9:31 am