Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Weekend 14th To 16th Of September

Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Weekend 14th To 16th Of September

Post by Tow Itch on Tue 31 Jul 2012, 3:31 pm

Dear All

After finding my last posting on this subject at the top of a Google search for several weeks I've been a bit more vague with my title.

The 14th to 16th of Sept sees this years Goodwood Revival. I'd not thought to post as no interest has been expressed in the past about this or the Festival Of Speed but another member commented on my attendance this year.
What is it? This would best describe: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Free EntrySave yourself £117.00 per person on the weekends entry. I can sort out free ish entry, all that you pay is 2 hours of your time each day.

Camping, the bad news. In previous years I've offered up 1/2 of our pitch to anyone interested. The pitches are large at 9m X 7m so could easily accommodate 2 Dandys but are expensive at £200 for a pitch with EHU, £155 without. This year I'm unable to offer a half pitch so I assume the camping would only appeal to a party of 4 or anyone who has recently joined who is an out and out petrol head. That said the Revival is a cracking show, not as frenzied as the more well attended Festival Of Speed it also has the element of racing to show the vehicles in their proper setting.
You can camp elsewhere and the queue of traffic to get into the event is not as bad as at the FOS but it's still a right pain. If interested use Archiescampings to find a local site all the local ones on UK Campsite will be booked up by now Archiescampings lists more options.
The only good news on the camping is that the reason I can't offer a half pitch is that I've been upgraded and will no longer be paying for my camping.
Caz1960

Re: Weekend 14th To 16th Of September

Post by Caz1960 on Tue 31 Jul 2012, 8:43 pm

damm looks like fun and well done on your up grade
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Fri 10 Aug 2012, 2:09 pm

Not expecting a lot of interest but for anyone with a last minute desire to go, the camping has sold out.
However other "economy" options are available if you wish to stay over.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Update on the Revival

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 17 Jan 2018, 9:13 am