Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Struck me as funny

mike
mike
Dandy Owner

Struck me as funny Empty Struck me as funny

Post by mike on Fri 10 Aug 2012, 3:40 pm

Got this pm from a guest this guy is suggesting we need his help and i bet it costs,the strange thing is he found us through the medium he says we need more exposure through lol!

Dandycampers.org Team,

I thought you might like to know some of the reasons why you are not getting enough Social Media and Organic search engine traffic for Dandycampers.org

1.Your website Dandycampers.org is not ranking top in Google organic search for many competitive keyword phrases.

2. Your website profile is not available in most of the Social Media websites.

3. Your site has 0 Google back link, this can be improved further.

There are many additional improvements that could be made to your website, and if you would like to learn about them, and are curious to know what our working together would involve, then I would be glad to provide you with a detailed analysis in the form of a WEBSITE AUDIT REPORT for FREE.

Intexpoollinerreplacement.com

I found your site in the Google search and after having a look over your website I think you should go for an SEO campaign to boost your marketing strategy.

Sounds interesting? Feel free to email us or alternatively you can provide me with your phone number and the best time to call you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best Regards,
Jay Plouffe
(239)-205-3053
SEO Sales Consultant
PS1: This is onetime email and you may ask us to “REMOVE” you from our mailing list.
PS2: I found your site from online advertising but did not click.
PS3: We operate 24 x7. I will be happy to send you links to price list, money back guarantee, client rankings, client testimonials, “How we are different from others?”, and “Why should you choose us?” on receiving a response from you.

He says its a one time email but we can ask to be removed from his mailing list "why" if its a one time mail,it made me laugh anyway

mike
Nick
Nick
Dandy Owner

Struck me as funny Empty Re: Struck me as funny

Post by Nick on Fri 10 Aug 2012, 10:17 pm

yeah i see i got a message from this joker as well which i promptly deleted
Eilis
Eilis
Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis on Sat 11 Aug 2012, 7:08 am

lol i think given the rate we are adding members we're doing just fine Smile

love these chancers
Tow Itch
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Sat 11 Aug 2012, 12:08 pm

I don't understand the interweb and I don't understand interweb marketing but if you were so interested or tickled by the pitch did any of you click on the site name?

Intexpoollinerreplacement.com A snazzy title for a web marketing company isn't it. Go on click on it.

It's only when you click on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that you get any indication of where the relation to website promotion is.

If fact many of the products on the site are links to other sellers.

So is the purpose of the email to sell website marketing techniques, sell the core product through increased site traffic or to make revenue from traffic generation for 3rd parties, or finally all of the above.

Ultimately we get to a linked video of how one person generates site traffic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But we know from experience that all you have to do is enter the name of a 3rd party event to jump in Google ratings. I mentioned two events in a topic for where I was going this summer. For the next month if you looked up either event my holiday plans were on page one of Google searches. So this man's approach may be overkill.

Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Mon 13 Aug 2012, 7:37 pm

Deleted mine too, I think we're doing very nicely without his help Very Happy Saw a Dandy this weekend and told them all about the forum, they didn't know where to go for advice on dandy stuff. Explained about the tips help and idea's you can get here and they expected it to cost them to join ....... told them it's all free and they'll be joining when they get home Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2019, 6:08 pm