Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Get to Wilkinsons quick

Krist0n

Get to Wilkinsons quick

Post by Krist0n on Fri 17 Aug 2012, 11:26 pm

Looking for Birthday pezzies for 2 of our little ones today and stumbled accross some great bargains at Wilkinsons. Theyr'e going fast though, so get there tomorrow.
Managed to get a Maypole nose weight gauge for £6.49, a pair of Maypole convex mirror extensions (much better than the ones I have alraedy) for £11, A turny thing (that's the technical name for it) to lower the legs as ours isn't long enough and we scrape our knuckles, for £2.99, A Maypole levelling ramp set (pair) for £7.49, and a chock (only had one left) for £1.49. Lots and lots more bargains there.
Good luck, and tell me what you find...... bounce
creativetux

Re: Get to Wilkinsons quick

Post by creativetux on Sat 18 Aug 2012, 1:15 pm

Wow, that was good bargains, was that at the one in Crewe?
Krist0n

Post by Krist0n on Sat 18 Aug 2012, 11:59 pm

yes, it was the Crewe branch, but not a lot left. Apart from the levelling ramps, there were LOADS of those. But only one chock left to buy Sad But to be honest, would probably only ever need to use it on one wheel anyway, as you generally only need to level one side don't you?! I use wooden chocks when parked on the flat, so only having one chock to match my ramps doesn't really matter I don't think. Let me know if I'm wrong.
creativetux

Post by creativetux on Sun 19 Aug 2012, 2:48 am

Yeah, I think your right, the levellers are the biggest thing, I think blocks of wood make perfect chocks Smile Good to know about the mirrors too. Might have to run over when the sun comes up!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 22 Nov 2017, 2:25 pm