Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

never got to take dolly :-(

vnuala

never got to take dolly :-(

Post by vnuala on Sat 25 Aug 2012, 5:11 pm

Crying or Very sad Well after getting my tyres for Dolly and getting someone to come and fit them we came across another problem Neutral as i had said in a previous post,she had 2 odd tyres one being so old it was in the old metric sizing.The first tyre went on great but the second would just not fit as the wheel rim was 12 1/4 inches (315mm)so we put the old tyre back on but as it was 615mm wide it was rubbing on the inside of the wheel arch aaarrrrrgggggg so after spending all day last saturday phoning around scrap yards i managed to get an old 12" austin metro wheel rim with all the (fingers crossed) right measurements.I havn't been able to put it on yet to try as my mother in law was rushed into hospital on sunday with pneumonia so all things where put on hold,i did get to take the kids away but we had to take the tent Sad I am going to get the wheel sorted next week and then go away for a weekend in Dolly sometime in September,not booking yet as i dont want to tempt fate Wink
mike
Dandy Owner

Re: never got to take dolly :-(

Post by mike on Sat 25 Aug 2012, 5:25 pm

Hope it sorts out for you,will be worth it in the end.
Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 on Sat 25 Aug 2012, 6:30 pm

Crying or Very sad best laid plans always gets ruled by Murphy's law and on the up side when up do have the long awaited trip in Dolly you will not want to go home and enjoy the luxury as oppose to the tent always remember the photo's
vnuala

Post by vnuala on Sat 25 Aug 2012, 6:32 pm

Caz1960 wrote: Crying or Very sad best laid plans always gets ruled by Murphy's law and on the up side when up do have the long awaited trip in Dolly you will not want to go home and enjoy the luxury as oppose to the tent always remember the photo's
Thanks Smile as soon as i go away in her i will get lots of pics x Very Happy
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Sun 26 Aug 2012, 9:35 am

If your in the area (North Wales) again (over a weekend) we could pop across to see you and dolly. Sorry to hear about your mother in law and your Dolly troubles .......... once your sorted though there will be no stopping you. Very Happy
vnuala

Post by vnuala on Sun 26 Aug 2012, 9:39 am

Helen wrote:If your in the area (North Wales) again (over a weekend) we could pop across to see you and dolly. Sorry to hear about your mother in law and your Dolly troubles .......... once your sorted though there will be no stopping you. Very Happy
Thanks Helen Very Happy i am hoping to just get to greenacres Deeside one weekend in september as its not to far and the kids love it there will let you know when i am sorted and have booked it and if you are in the area would love to see you and your Dandy. Smile
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Sun 26 Aug 2012, 10:06 am

I'd best give it a wash then lol! Oh and I've changed it's name to Martha ...... Margo just didn't suit it at all lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 18 Aug 2017, 9:59 am