Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

New member, but not new to Dany ownership

TimWheeler

New member, but not new to Dany ownership

Post by TimWheeler on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 7:26 pm

Hi,

I may have joined this forum a while ago, but couldn't find log in info.

I have owned a Dandy since 1991, when I bought a 1988 Dandy 6, which I used until 2010 when I bought a 2007 Destiny (with onboard toilet) and sold the old one - it was still going strong.

With hindsight, reaslise this was an error, as my children have grown up and if they come with me use a seperate tent. I often use the Dandy on my own and the new Destiny is too big for me, though I have no problem putting it up and packing it on my own.

I am now looking to downsize to a Dart or preferably a Delta, but keeping camping with Dandy's.

Helen
Dandy Owner

Re: New member, but not new to Dany ownership

Post by Helen on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 7:29 pm

Welcome back

Your Destiny sounds lovely but when the kids grow and don't want to share the same space you may as well get something easier to manage. Good luck with sorting out a new to you Dandy Very Happy
mike
Dandy Owner

Post by mike on Thu 06 Sep 2012, 4:38 am

lol! to or back to the forum,when your ready do a feature on your unit with a price and some pictures in the for sale section.

mike
Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 on Thu 06 Sep 2012, 9:21 pm

there is a chappie on this forum looking to get a Destiny Hannesko is his name just a heads up but
Cazz

Post by Cazz on Thu 06 Sep 2012, 9:25 pm

Hello and

Good luck with finding your baby Dandy, you must have lots of tips to offer with all your experience.
Owd Lad

Post by Owd Lad on Fri 07 Sep 2012, 6:57 pm

Welcome to the forum! Here's hoping that you get the unit you want. Perhaps a Destiny for one person is a bit overkill but if you can manage it without too much trouble, what a luxury means of camping. Sounds to me like you could do with a couple of big hairy dogs to help you utilise all that space.

Steve

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 27 May 2018, 8:43 am