Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Favourite Films & Reviews

Eilis
Dandy Owner

Re: Favourite Films & Reviews

Post by Eilis on Tue 20 Aug 2013, 8:16 pm

recently seen mirror mirror which i enjoyed Smile

saw Taken 2, and not impressed so don't bother

Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Sun 08 Sep 2013, 1:45 pm

Watched this week

The notebook ........ okay, sweet story but we found it a little boring

On Frozen Ground ....... really good film , stars Nicholas cage and had us glued, it's about a serial killer and is a true story. It's sad that it is based on actual events though.

Mud ........ John found boring and I found it watch able.

The Empire State ......... an okay film set in the Bronx & Queens about the robbery of a cash depot. Wouldn't watch it more than the once and If rating I'd give it 3 out of 5
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Sat 02 Nov 2013, 10:39 pm

We went away for a couple of days a few weeks ago and the weather forecast was rubbish so we decided to go and get a dvd, as it turned out we saw we could have a few in a set for £15 so we bought it. It was the Game of thrones and although we've heard people going on about it we had no interest in it ........ until we bought that set, since then we've bought and watched all the second series and so have my parents .... it's damned addictive and we've watched them one after the other for hours on end.
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Sat 02 Nov 2013, 11:49 pm

I was looking for Slade In Flame not that i don't have a copy but because it's still a cracking film. far better than the romps turned out by Mud etc.

I searched under Granada TV as they used to have a YouTube channel that had all sorts of 60's oddities but for some reason it did have a full copy of Slade In Flame.

Didn't find the Granada channel but did find this which lead to me selecting the second more complete piece do read the you tube notes.

Whatever happened a better quality of documentary and a better quality of TV theme. Sorry. Yes I do know    

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh and for those of you who would like here is the complete film Slade In Flame.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Mon 24 Feb 2014, 11:45 pm

We watched POWDER again ....... it's an old film but has to be one of my favourites along with 'What Dreams May Come'  Smile 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 17 Nov 2018, 5:19 pm