Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Fully winterised 6

Helen
Dandy Owner

Fully winterised 6

Post by Helen on Fri 21 Sep 2012, 10:37 am

Just thought I'd bring this one to peoples attention ...... did have my eye on it but as we already have a couple of Dandy's and a caravan in the family we'd struggle to store it. Rolling Eyes

It's a fully insulated 6 with an underfloor heater plus awning and it's going tomorrow, the price is still very low so could be a bargain and a good starter dandy or a size up for someone. Prices seem to be low at the moment probably due to the 'season ending' but we all know that the season doesn't end when you camp in a Dandy It's a good time to buy and even if you only want the awning it's worth it as you'd get your money back for the dandy if you sold it on at the beginning of the season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mike
Dandy Owner

Re: Fully winterised 6

Post by mike on Fri 21 Sep 2012, 11:59 am

Helen wrote:Just thought I'd bring this one to peoples attention ...... did have my eye on it but as we already have a couple of Dandy's and a caravan in the family we'd struggle to store it. Rolling Eyes

It's a fully insulated 6 with an underfloor heater plus awning and it's going tomorrow, the price is still very low so could be a bargain and a good starter dandy or a size up for someone. Prices seem to be low at the moment probably due to the 'season ending' but we all know that the season doesn't end when you camp in a Dandy It's a good time to buy and even if you only want the awning it's worth it as you'd get your money back for the dandy if you sold it on at the beginning of the season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Had looked at that Sherlock but never noticed it was insulated lol!

Current date/time is Fri 18 Aug 2017, 10:05 am