Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Got new gas struts fitted today

HIDEHI

Got new gas struts fitted today

Post by HIDEHI on Mon 15 Oct 2012, 5:03 pm

WOW THIS GUY IS BRILLIANT, We left the dandy at his and went for a meal, Richard fited the 4 struts, and put new stainless steel rivets in as well. He is so helpfull, he also cheked the dandy for any work needed that i had not seen, he actualy fixed the legs 4 us.
And then he shouwed us another way of puting the dandy up, wow it is so easy and lite to put up now.
Lots of advice from Richard boy this Gent knows his dandies and loves them.
Being disabled i was strugeling to use the dandy, but now we can use it for yrs to come lol, thanks to Richard from Stoke
mike
Dandy Owner

Re: Got new gas struts fitted today

Post by mike on Mon 15 Oct 2012, 5:36 pm

HIDEHI wrote:WOW THIS GUY IS BRILLIANT, We left the dandy at his and went for a meal, Richard fited the 4 struts, and put new stainless steel rivets in as well. He is so helpfull, he also cheked the dandy for any work needed that i had not seen, he actualy fixed the legs 4 us.
And then he shouwed us another way of puting the dandy up, wow it is so easy and lite to put up now.
Lots of advice from Richard boy this Gent knows his dandies and loves them.
Being disabled i was strugeling to use the dandy, but now we can use it for yrs to come lol, thanks to Richard from Stoke

Handy to have a recommendation.

mike
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Mon 15 Oct 2012, 7:20 pm

Really pleased it will make using your Dandy easier for you. Brilliant price too

HIDEHI

Post by HIDEHI on Mon 15 Oct 2012, 7:26 pm

Thanks Helen, yer it will make life much easyer, looking to next yrs Rallies and meets . a friend is helping us do the dandy up fiting 12v system he do the work i tell and use my brain lol.
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Tue 16 Oct 2012, 6:12 am

Looking forward to meeting you next season. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 18 Nov 2017, 5:49 pm