Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

How to make a post

mike
Dandy Owner

How to make a post

Post by mike on Sat 03 Nov 2012, 5:39 am

We tend to forget in this modern dandy age Very Happy not every one is familiar with how forums work,so i thought i would post a quick how to.

First you must be a member and logged on.
Then on the main forum page look down the sections the same as if you where just reading the forum and click the one you want to post in.
You will then see a list of conversation subjects if want to join in one click that subject heading again the same as reading it and the conversation will be shown if you want to join in find and click the Add Reply box.
This will open a box for you to type your reply in,when you have finished typing scroll down and you will see two boxes Preview Send click the send one and you are done.

Starting a new thread is very much the same but with a couple of differences
on the main forum page look down the sections the same as if you where just reading the forum and click the one you want to post in.
Near the top of the new page you will see two boxes saying add reply new topic click the new topic
This will open a page with a few boxes on but you only need to use two of them,near the top you will see a long thin box called topic title,thats what put in it,it should be a short description of your post an example is How do i use the under floor heater,or underfloor heater,the title must be at least 10 letters long or it wont post your thread.
Then in the main box type your question comment or what ever,please try to remember if your user name is not your real name sign the post with your real name,this opens the chance for us all to get to know each other that bit better.
When you have finished typing look at the bottom of the page and you will see Preview or send click send and you are done

Any problems contact one of us and we will help,dont worry if your first few posts get in the wrong place,we can move them and we dont worry about gong off topic it can soon be sorted.

mike

Current date/time is Thu 22 Feb 2018, 9:09 am