Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

IKEA Christmas Tree Offer

Tow Itch
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

IKEA Christmas Tree Offer Empty IKEA Christmas Tree Offer

Post by Tow Itch on Sun 02 Dec 2012, 9:21 pm

Dashed into IKEA an half hour before closing to buy three items I needed on the way out I saw they were selling Christmas Trees.
Then I saw the offer. Tree for £25 and you get a £20 voucher to spend between 6th Jan and 3rd Feb.
I did ask if it was an open offer or conditional on you spending X amount. I was told it was not dependent on an additional spend it was just limited by time.
Don't know if you want something for £200 if you can present 10 vouchers having given the trees away as presents or sold them?
The offer is just for this weekend (gone) and next weekend.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mike
mike
Dandy Owner

IKEA Christmas Tree Offer Empty Re: IKEA Christmas Tree Offer

Post by mike on Mon 03 Dec 2012, 7:54 am

Tow Itch wrote: Dashed into IKEA an half hour before closing to buy three items I needed on the way out I saw they were selling Christmas Trees.
Then I saw the offer. Tree for £25 and you get a £20 voucher to spend between 6th Jan and 3rd Feb.
I did ask if it was an open offer or conditional on you spending X amount. I was told it was not dependent on an additional spend it was just limited by time.
Don't know if you want something for £200 if you can present 10 vouchers having given the trees away as presents or sold them?
The offer is just for this weekend (gone) and next weekend.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well thats shattered one of my thoughts,Kevin, Ikea! does that go together
Tow Itch
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Mon 03 Dec 2012, 10:31 am

Well thats shattered one of my thoughts,Kevin, Ikea! does that go together

No I'm not big on IKEA, just a couple of the large ball "mini"(?) fluorescents and a metal bin so my ashes don't melt the wheelie bin.
Though from the initial results from burning the load of anthracite bought last week I could post my weeks ashes in an envelope.
jake001
jake001

Post by jake001 on Mon 03 Dec 2012, 11:24 am

I should have opened my IKEA spam Shocked just checked and found the offer, may have to go there next Saturday. Like you Kevin I find their mini fluorescent bulbs pretty good value and they are only just round the corner 5 min. away Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2019, 10:26 am