Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

HI GUYS NEW YEAR IS HERE

HIDEHI

HI GUYS NEW YEAR IS HERE

Post by HIDEHI on Fri 18 Jan 2013, 1:33 pm

Well what will this yr bring guys, more outing i hope, lots of camping trips.
Beter weather in summer lol.
Hope the snow is not a worry for you, my frezers at home are full so no food wories lol.
for the last yr and the or woman that gave the advice info to me. hope more this yr lol
Helen
Dandy Owner

Re: HI GUYS NEW YEAR IS HERE

Post by Helen on Fri 18 Jan 2013, 2:49 pm

We're hoping to tour more this year, we spent most of our spare time in Wales last year and only attended a couple of meets and we missed the variety and the company Smile

muzzy

Post by muzzy on Fri 18 Jan 2013, 3:46 pm

well this year i plan to be doing more DIY to the Dandy. hopefully better weather to get it out on the drive to actually do the work.
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Fri 18 Jan 2013, 3:53 pm

That's another thing we want to do ...... get my dads Dandy finished so he can Dandy too, we didn't get much chance with the weather last year Rolling Eyes

muzzy

Post by muzzy on Fri 18 Jan 2013, 3:58 pm

Helen wrote:That's another thing we want to do ...... get my dads Dandy finished so he can Dandy too, we didn't get much chance with the weather last year Rolling Eyes

well the one time we went away last year and the whole campsite at loch lomond was a complete wash out. which sucked for are first time away! but the Dandy is water tight so one upside to last year
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Fri 18 Jan 2013, 5:54 pm

We spent lots of weekends last season in the middle of floods and are going to find higher ground in future Neutral
Cazz

Post by Cazz on Tue 22 Jan 2013, 8:25 pm

We're also looking forward to using our Dandy's this year, we have a couple of mods we still hope to do to Monty, hopefully this year they'll be done. Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 23 Oct 2017, 12:29 pm