Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Thermabond

fearful wizard

Thermabond

Post by fearful wizard on Wed 06 Mar 2013, 9:30 am

In the dandy video they say they use a unique material called thermabond to insulate the dandy.
I had a search and came across this website, i wonder if this is what is sandwiched between the pvc of the dandy and also side curtains of lorry's. Pete. Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Re: Thermabond

Post by Tow Itch on Wed 06 Mar 2013, 1:22 pm

Lorries have only a single thickness.
It could be but I doubt it as they were only established in 1998. You can always ask Ian what thermabond was.

Established in the year 1998, we - Shri Bhawani Textiles, are a trusted supplier & exporter of polyfill fibre, polyfill recron fibre, polyfill textile fibre, polyfill synthetic fibre, polyfill fibre & polyfill sheets. These fibres are used in home furnishing items like pillows, cushions, quilts, table cloths, runners, rugs, curtains etc. The polyfill fibres we offer are manufactured to give the highest level of comfort and durability to the end-users and a profitable business to the bulk / business buyers

More likely a nice name and Ian didn't trademark it, he did but the trademark was UK only. (Can trademarks be national only since we don't register them anymore and see court redress instead) or he did register the trademark but these don't know or care?
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Wed 06 Mar 2013, 4:33 pm

If it's got similar insulating properties to what was used in Dandy's then it's great to have a link to a supplier.
Cazz

Post by Cazz on Thu 07 Mar 2013, 10:39 pm

Useful link, thank you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 24 Sep 2017, 9:38 am