Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Dandy Insurance

Twindad
Twindad

Dandy Insurance Empty Dandy Insurance

Post by Twindad on Mon 11 Mar 2013, 5:27 pm

Hi All,
can anyone help me with regard to dandy camper insurance.. want to get insurance for my dandy delta 1982, but the insurance company wants to know the street value for it.. which is very hard to put a price on, as they all seem to vary. Dandy Insurance 9639063
Is there anywhere that you can get a value on it,by answering a few general questions.. scratch Dandy Insurance 143088812
Helen
Helen
Dandy Owner

Dandy Insurance Empty Re: Dandy Insurance

Post by Helen on Mon 11 Mar 2013, 5:33 pm

We insured ours for a little over what we paid for it and have stuck to the same price ever since as you say it varies so much, I'd just be happy to get back what we paid for it.
navver

Post by navver on Mon 11 Mar 2013, 9:11 pm

You may need to add in something for your camping equipment (pots pans, sleeping bags, gas cylinders, battery etc etc.) which will go if it is stolen. Also make sure they include the awning etc. of course the more you add in the more it costs but there is usually a value at which it will not get cheaper. This could be around £1000.

Your clothes etc may be covered under your house insurance but need to check I guess.
peridot
peridot
Dandy Admin

Post by peridot on Mon 11 Mar 2013, 11:03 pm

Who are you going with for insurance twindad?

I need to sort out some for mine but haven't got around to getting any quotes yet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 21 May 2019, 9:49 am