Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Who's it going to be

Helen
Dandy Owner

Who's it going to be

Post by Helen on Sat 06 Apr 2013, 7:44 am

Welcome to all our new members, we're waiting to congratulate the 600th

The forums been going 1 year and 10 months now and thanks to the members it's far exceeded our expectation's and has also become a friendly and relaxed forum so a big thank you to everyone who has joined us and shared our enthusiasm for Dandy's

Thank you all for making it what it's become and a nice place to be

mike
Dandy Owner

Re: Who's it going to be

Post by mike on Sun 07 Apr 2013, 5:41 am

Well its raymondo ,as you say the growth rate has been fantastic far more than we expected,when you have a single identity forum like ours with no interest in attracting owners of other makes (unless they are previous dandy owners who have had to give up on them)its even better,we may see a slow down over the coming years as dandys are no longer made but i would rather see that than a dilution of our core values.

mike
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Sun 07 Apr 2013, 7:52 am

Welcome to the Dandy Campers raymondo and thank you for being the 600th member

Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Sun 07 Apr 2013, 5:56 pm

I was just reminiscing and had a look at this ..... it's our first Dandy Campers Meet, there were around 15 members then Laughing

It was one of my favourite weekends away with our Dandy along with Trentfield and of course the second Woodhall spa meet which had more people there than we had members the first time we went to Woodhall, the first photo in the video and the last show the difference.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 20 Oct 2018, 2:15 pm