Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Dandy Destiny Awning

ShaunJUK

Dandy Destiny Awning

Post by ShaunJUK on Thu 11 Apr 2013, 9:24 pm

Just spotted this on Preloved -

For sale a full awning for a Dandy Destiny trailer tent. Additionally there is a sun canopy which can be used instead with the same set of poles. The awning is in good condition and was most recently used last year. It is very heavy duty, substantial and doubles the size of the Dandy once erected. It is made of PVC and therefore has the same quality of the Dandy itself.
Included are all poles and pegs.

£150

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Helen
Dandy Owner

Re: Dandy Destiny Awning

Post by Helen on Thu 11 Apr 2013, 10:44 pm

Nice find Shaun, and a rare opportunity with a fair price tag ...... I'd check on the year if interested as it doesn't say if its for a lowside or high side but there is a height difference between the two ..... you could do something with it either way.
mike
Dandy Owner

Post by mike on Fri 12 Apr 2013, 9:01 am

If it was closer i would buy it at that price,i have an awning but bet i could keep the sun canopy and get a profit back on the awning sale

navver

Post by navver on Sat 13 Apr 2013, 3:38 pm

From the picture it's low sided. There's a frame at the front for the bed supports rather than the sloping poles resting on the trailer as used in the high side.
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Sun 14 Apr 2013, 3:15 pm

navver wrote:From the picture it's low sided. There's a frame at the front for the bed supports rather than the sloping poles resting on the trailer as used in the high side.

I read this then looked at the photo and was about to post a question as I was completely puzzled.
Couldn't understand what component of the awning frame you could even see.
Then the penny dropped. You mean that the Dandy itself has the conventional extending bed support forming a shape like the right hand side of a H not the type of support used on a Highside which is just a pole joining bed to body at an angled slope.

navver

Post by navver on Sun 14 Apr 2013, 5:59 pm

Correct my dear Watson

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 23 Oct 2017, 7:17 am