Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

13th to the 15th of September

Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

13th to the 15th of September

Post by Tow Itch on Wed 17 Apr 2013, 10:31 pm

I'm sure most of you are aware but each summer I attend the Festival Of Speed at Goodwood and in the September I attend the Revival.

These are expensive events with tickets costing £125.00 per person for the weekend [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fortunately if you are willing to give up 2 hours per day free passes can be arranged.

If you don't know what the show is start [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or look at my previous posts on the FOS and the Revival. If you are interested in this years FOS it's probably too late but PM me asap and I'll try.

The other expense is the camping a pitch is £160.00 without EHU or £200 with. The pitches are 9m by 7m though so two Dandys could share one pitch. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There is camping available elsewhere but unless you can commute in by motorcycle the traffic jams are so horrendous that it's not worth attempting.
The even better news is that you don't have to camp anywhere near me as from last year I got shunted onto a different campsite

Two years ago a group of 5 of us camped for the Festival Of Speed and the entire cost for the weekend excluding any trinkets bought or supplementary drinks came in at under £150 per person. Camping, fuel, food and drinks included. We even had food and drink left over and considerable cover was made for both.

If you have any interest please contact me before booking any camping or similar.

Current date/time is Wed 19 Dec 2018, 11:34 am