Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

New To The Camper Lark

Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Re: New To The Camper Lark

Post by Tow Itch on Sun 19 May 2013, 10:03 pm

For my sins I've got a 3 way fridge and a 3 way freezer. They are a bit more bulky but if you're into festivals or cheap sites with no EHU 3 way is the way to go.
As for the freezer, when others are suffering with lukewarm beer and you saunter up with ice cubes in your gin and tonic envy is not the word.

Jake if you're making a collection of Mini wheels for the Dandy I have one in the shed from an old trailer with your name on it.

Ali T

Post by Ali T on Sun 19 May 2013, 10:07 pm

Too many variables at the moment, think I'll just chance it with a can of tyre weld. What's the worst that could happen? Very Happy

Many thanks for all the advice folks.

navver

Post by navver on Sun 19 May 2013, 10:16 pm

Blow out!
jake001

Post by jake001 on Sun 19 May 2013, 10:27 pm

Gas is good Very Happy I bought a 3 way earlier this year for that very reason, although it was a bit expensive compared with yours Kevin at £25 Smile

I too have a 5'x4' trailer with mini wheels, they just need blasting and painting and new tyres Crying or Very sad

A shredded tyre is never fun, I once had one at 70mph (not a trailer) and an emergency aerosol would not have filled the fist size holes in the sidewall (Dunlop SP44) Shocked

Ali T

Post by Ali T on Sun 19 May 2013, 10:31 pm

Will check, but I reckon my RAC cover will cover the trailer too, so I can get chauffeured home if necessary!
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Mon 20 May 2013, 8:12 am

Whit Woo ..... that's a good looking Dandy Very Happy

You must be very excited about getting it home, it looks like the owner has done a lovely job cleaning it. Tyre weld is a bit of comfort but don't you need a new tyre if you use the stuff ? Saying that you're probably going to have an uneventful journey home and then you can sort out a spare

don't forget a number plate it's surprising how many do ...... we did lol!

Ali T

Post by Ali T on Mon 20 May 2013, 9:21 am

Yes, looking forward to getting it home. New tyres all round when I do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 23 May 2018, 1:47 am