Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Santa Pod raceway

sunflowergs

Santa Pod raceway

Post by sunflowergs on Tue 28 May 2013, 3:40 pm

If anyone is remotely interested in cars,engines,racing of any sort a visit to santa pod is highly recommended. We have just returned from a weekend in northamptonshire and went to santa pod on sunday,which turned out to be the best day weatherwise of the weekend,hot,sunny,no breeze. The FIA championships are on for 4 days,but you can get a one day ticket for £35 kids are free. If you buy a 2 day ticket or longer there is free camping on site, no ehu The racing starts around 10am and goes right through to 7pm every day,you can also visit the pits and see all the teams preparing there dragsters. All in all a really fantastic day and one we are going to repeat next year. There is another FIA meeting in september,so if the weather looks good i can highly recommend a visit.
Helen
Dandy Owner

Re: Santa Pod raceway

Post by Helen on Tue 28 May 2013, 3:48 pm

My brother and his Mrs enjoy Santa Pod, they are car fanatics ..... he has a Subaru and She has an Evo.
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Tue 28 May 2013, 3:53 pm

A lot of motorsport venues can be reasonable value and of course provide entertainment.

See some of my post relating to Goodwood and the FOS or Revival. The camping is expensive but if you are interested the entry can be sorted by other means.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 19 Sep 2018, 4:12 pm