Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Does anyone on here have any info on this?

julie72

Does anyone on here have any info on this?

Post by julie72 on Wed 05 Jun 2013, 11:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've contacted the seller a couple of times by email, txt and phone but not had any reply.

The picture is already in use on Preloved so was thinking it may be a bit too good to be true to get a Destiny for this price
mike
Dandy Owner

Re: Does anyone on here have any info on this?

Post by mike on Wed 05 Jun 2013, 12:00 pm

julie72 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've contacted the seller a couple of times by email, txt and phone but not had any reply.

The picture is already in use on Preloved so was thinking it may be a bit too good to be true to get a Destiny for this price

If you get two answers from me ime not going mad the first one has vanished affraid its been on there before not to say its not genuine but a lot of caution would be needed.The first time it was on he made a total hash of the description as if he didnt know anything about them.

mike
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Wed 05 Jun 2013, 12:52 pm

julie72 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I tried to contact the vendor as well. If you get a reply all well and good. As with all large purchases strictly cash on collection.

If bothered about carrying cash fear not that is what big ugly mates are for.
julie72

Post by julie72 on Wed 05 Jun 2013, 2:35 pm

Thanks guys

I just think its strange that he hasn't replied, maybe it is that he has no idea of what its worth or its some sort of scam.

Hopefully I'll get a reply later Smile and as for big ugly mates I'm sure I can find one lol Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 18 Nov 2017, 3:33 pm