Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Is this a Dandy?

julie72

Is this a Dandy?

Post by julie72 on Wed 12 Jun 2013, 7:34 pm

Hi I was just searching my usual pages and found this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is it a dandy?
Helen
Dandy Owner

Re: Is this a Dandy?

Post by Helen on Wed 12 Jun 2013, 7:37 pm

Looks like someone made something similar but not sure if it's an original Dandy ..... may even be some type of prototype for a two berth ???

The walls appear fully insulated too!
julie72

Post by julie72 on Wed 12 Jun 2013, 7:42 pm

Helen wrote:Looks like someone made something similar but not sure if it's an original Dandy ..... may even be some type of prototype for a two berth ???

The walls appear fully insulated too!
I think it looks quite cute lol, far to small for my needs though Laughing
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Wed 12 Jun 2013, 7:48 pm

I like it too, for a single camper it would be fairly easy to open those size beds up Very Happy

and it's very swish inside
peridot
Dandy Admin

Post by peridot on Wed 12 Jun 2013, 7:48 pm

Looks like a self-build copying the Dandy principle. I've seen something similar but larger and not as good quality before.

Might be a bit dark inside but seems well worth the asking price for anyone wanting a dinky little camper.
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Wed 12 Jun 2013, 8:00 pm

The kitchen unit's probably cost a fair bit and it has corner steadies too ....... oh no I really like it ...... could it be an honorary Dandy Laughing
julie72

Post by julie72 on Wed 12 Jun 2013, 8:50 pm

Helen wrote:The kitchen unit's probably cost a fair bit and it has corner steadies too ....... oh no I really like it ...... could it be an honorary Dandy Laughing
I really like it too, shame I have 4 kids lol.

Wonder if I could palm them off on my mum affraid
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Wed 12 Jun 2013, 9:28 pm

Hello Julie72

You may have spotted by this point that your post is not being replied to at the same rate as earlier posts.
 I believe I may have spotted the reason for this.
 Wonderful though your avatar is I think several married male members have been told not to view threads that you have posted on and it is rumoured that violence has been threatened if they consider lingering long enough to post.
 I have yet to find out if Mr Peridot is unusually brave or stupid or if Mrs Peridot is unusually myopic.

Personally hurting from the cruel tricks that life has played on me I'm expecting your avatar to be a found image. In spite your mention of kids and other half I'm expecting you to be a butch truck driver who will no doubt be heading up our soon to be formed transgender section. It must be said if the photo is of you I've spent quite a while looking at it, at 400% resolution and have found no evidence yet of the Adam's apple or 4 O'clock shadow.  

Just off to have another look.
julie72

Post by julie72 on Thu 13 Jun 2013, 7:45 am

Tow Itch wrote:Hello Julie72

You may have spotted by this point that your post is not being replied to at the same rate as earlier posts.
 I believe I may have spotted the reason for this.
 Wonderful though your avatar is I think several married male members have been told not to view threads that you have posted on and it is rumoured that violence has been threatened if they consider lingering long enough to post.
 I have yet to find out if Mr Peridot is unusually brave or stupid or if Mrs Peridot is unusually myopic.

Personally hurting from the cruel tricks that life has played on me I'm expecting your avatar to be a found image. In spite your mention of kids and other half I'm expecting you to be a butch truck driver who will no doubt be heading up our soon to be formed transgender section. It must be said if the photo is of you I've spent quite a while looking at it, at 400% resolution and have found no evidence yet of the Adam's apple or 4 O'clock shadow.  

Just off to have another look.
Haha Towitch

I'm sorry if my avatar offends anyone I assure you it is me you are looking at and was taken in jest a few months ago after losing 2 stone with still 2 stone to go it was to celebrate my half way point.
 If you have a facebook login you will see that it is all me :DI'm friends with the Dandy Campers page there too.
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Thu 13 Jun 2013, 9:12 am

Offended how could I be?
 It is a little different to our average avatar but there is nowt wrong with being different.
 I eagerly await your diet completion photo.
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Thu 13 Jun 2013, 10:47 am

Congratulations Julie, you look great and the picture  ........ similar to my Saturday nights at our local 
julie72

Post by julie72 on Thu 13 Jun 2013, 4:24 pm

Tow Itch wrote:Offended how could I be?
 It is a little different to our average avatar but there is nowt wrong with being different.
 I eagerly await your diet completion photo.
I thought you meant I was causing problems among some people with my picture, if I am I can change it no problem Smile

And I will definately post a target weight picture soon Razz
julie72

Post by julie72 on Thu 13 Jun 2013, 4:26 pm

Helen wrote:Congratulations Julie, you look great and the picture  ........ similar to my Saturday nights at our local 
Thankyou Helen its very nice of you to say and I have no doubt its similar to your saturday night Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 Nov 2017, 6:48 am