Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

The Price of Beer

navver

The Price of Beer

Post by navver on Mon 01 Jul 2013, 9:45 pm

I know this will upset a few as I suspect there is a big variation around the country.

How much do you pay for a pint of beer. Say where and what as well.

In Bristol I pay £3.80 for a pint of lager.
discobryan

Re: The Price of Beer

Post by discobryan on Mon 01 Jul 2013, 10:37 pm

Not really much for the pints however tennants lager is £3.00 a pint and best is £2.80 a pint, bit far from bristol though being in forfar lol! 
Phoenix
Dandy Expert

Post by Phoenix on Mon 01 Jul 2013, 10:42 pm

Think we paid about £4 a pint for Larger 2 months ago when we went out with some friends. We are in South Norfolk.

You have reminded us why we drink at home Navver.lol!
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Mon 01 Jul 2013, 11:33 pm

A local brewery bought and reopened a long closed pub in a neighbouring town. Normally a choice of six cask bitters with three being by the brewery [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the other three alternating. Most bitters are £2.05 with some up to £2.40 however though someone who likes traditional Manchester type very bitter bitters I've been seduced by the sweet Czech lager of Staropramen. It's not prohibitively expensive too at either £2.90 or £3.00. Lots of more expensive pubs I could go to but I think the Landlord and Landlady work hard making something of this pub.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 19 Sep 2018, 12:22 am