Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Picked.up.pickup

sunflowergs

Picked.up.pickup

Post by sunflowergs on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 6:57 am

After.3.weeks,of.searching.we.finally.found.the.truck.for.us..A.2004.Mitsubishi.L200.4life..which.was.
living.at.a.small.holding.in.deepest.rural.wales.near.Bala...I.have.been.sat.at.the.computer.screen.
for.hours.every.day,checking,ebay,autotrader,gumtree.and.preloved.We.visited.about.6.trucks.and.
bid.on.two.in.fact.i.had.almost.chucked.the.towel.in.when.out.of.nowhere.our.truck.appeared.on.
ebay,a.quick.email.was.sent,and,within,30mins.we.were.heading.for.Ruthin.
This.search.has.revealed.one.or.two.thinks.to.look.out.for.......
1,The.camera.does.lie......After.looking.at.photos.of.pristine,gleaming.metal.on.adverts.only.to.be.
confronted.with.battered,scratched,rusting.heaps.of.rubbish.when.viewed.Never.trust.a.photo!
2,Unless.your.buying.new.or.you.have.a.banger.dont.even.think.about.part.ex.They.offer.you.peanuts.for.yours.and.sell.you.theirs.at.top.price.
3,Dont.jump.at.the.first.one.you.see..Theres.thousands.of.them.for.sale.but.only.a.small.percentage.
are.worth.having.Keep.looking.be.patient.and.the.right.one.will.come.along.

We.are,now.all.rigged.up.for.Cornwall.in.august...I.just.hope.we.get.some.of.this.fantastic.sunshine.

p.s.My.keyboard.space.bar.is.not.working.so.im.having.to.put.a.full.stop.between.every.word.

Caz1960

Re: Picked.up.pickup

Post by Caz1960 on Tue 23 Jul 2013, 11:26 am

" p.s.My.keyboard.space.bar.is.not.working.so.im.having.to.put.a.full.stop.between.every.word."

phew glad you said thought you were keeping the telegrams going    
sounds like you had fun but glad you found what you wanted and have a great hols don't forget the photo's
ShaunJUK

Post by ShaunJUK on Thu 25 Jul 2013, 10:35 pm

For a space you can use ALT+32
mike
Dandy Owner

Post by mike on Fri 26 Jul 2013, 5:41 am

sunflowergs wrote:After.3.weeks,of.searching.we.finally.found.the.truck.for.us..A.2004.Mitsubishi.L200.4life..which.was.
living.at.a.small.holding.in.deepest.rural.wales.near.Bala...I.have.been.sat.at.the.computer.screen.
for.hours.every.day,checking,ebay,autotrader,gumtree.and.preloved.We.visited.about.6.trucks.and.
bid.on.two.in.fact.i.had.almost.chucked.the.towel.in.when.out.of.nowhere.our.truck.appeared.on.
ebay,a.quick.email.was.sent,and,within,30mins.we.were.heading.for.Ruthin.
This.search.has.revealed.one.or.two.thinks.to.look.out.for.......
1,The.camera.does.lie......After.looking.at.photos.of.pristine,gleaming.metal.on.adverts.only.to.be.
confronted.with.battered,scratched,rusting.heaps.of.rubbish.when.viewed.Never.trust.a.photo!
2,Unless.your.buying.new.or.you.have.a.banger.dont.even.think.about.part.ex.They.offer.you.peanuts.for.yours.and.sell.you.theirs.at.top.price.
3,Dont.jump.at.the.first.one.you.see..Theres.thousands.of.them.for.sale.but.only.a.small.percentage.
are.worth.having.Keep.looking.be.patient.and.the.right.one.will.come.along.

We.are,now.all.rigged.up.for.Cornwall.in.august...I.just.hope.we.get.some.of.this.fantastic.sunshine.

p.s.My.keyboard.space.bar.is.not.working.so.im.having.to.put.a.full.stop.between.every.word.

You can get good ones on ebay lol! 

Congratulations on finding the machine for you,as you say care needs to be taken on ebay.

sunflowergs

Post by sunflowergs on Fri 26 Jul 2013, 6:19 am

We.use.an.apple.mac.shaun,we.have.a.ALT.key.but.not.a.32.....Our.delightful.22mth.old.little.
princess.spilt.juice.on.the.key.board.and.its.not.been.the.same.since.

Mike,.ebay.is.great.you.just.have.to.pick.out.the.wheat.from.the.chaff..I.currently.have.my.2005.
citroen.berlingo.up.for.sale.on.ebay,infact.its.the.second.time.i.have.listed.it,the.first.time
i.put.a.buy.it.now.of.£2250.with.a.reserve.of.£2000.nobody.went.for.it,this.time.i.have.just.listed.
it.with.no.B.I.N..or.reserve.and.its.had.400.views.and.is.being.watched.by.87.people.
The.car.has.only.done.68000.and.is.in.great.nick.and.its.true.value.is.way.more.than.im.asking.for
but.people.want.it.for.nothing.
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Fri 26 Jul 2013, 10:29 am

Congratulations on finding your pick up, I'm not telling the hubby because he wants one Rolling Eyes I had a sticky keyboard too the other week but it was under a warranty thank god, saying that it was probably due to my little princess eating a melting ice lolly while watching minnie on youtube What a Face When my kids were little the video wouldn't work (in the days they were expensive) so we got the repair man out who found a bit of pie crust, a toy car and some jam butty had been posted through the front. lol! 

navver

Post by navver on Fri 26 Jul 2013, 2:34 pm

My son has just bought a Peugeot Partner (Berlingo) & loves it. It was the only one near where they live in Cornwall. Drive it to cornwall and you may get lots of offers as they are very popular with the surfers etc.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 17 Nov 2018, 5:20 pm