Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Can't sleep on foam.

scarfoot6

Can't sleep on foam.

Post by scarfoot6 on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 12:45 pm

Any suggestions for alternative mattresses please?
I get a backache from foam but the mattress well is only about 8cms which seems to rule out a sprung one.
Becca
mike
Dandy Owner

Re: Can't sleep on foam.

Post by mike on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 1:02 pm

scarfoot6 wrote:Any suggestions for alternative mattresses please?
I get a backache from foam but the mattress well is only about 8cms which seems to rule out a sprung one.
Becca

I sleep on a self inflating mattress,my wife has a box sided air bed and some use memory foam toppers,apart from the air bed on top of the foam i cant think of an alternative.

mike

navver

Post by navver on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 2:45 pm

Have you tried sleeping in the dandy. The beds are firm as there is a base below the foam. I find the dandy beds give less bachache than caravan beds do.

scarfoot6

Can't sleep on foam

Post by scarfoot6 on Sun 04 Aug 2013, 10:12 am

Many thanks, will try an inflatable for one person and double up the mattresses for the other
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Sun 04 Aug 2013, 10:17 am

I saw an advert on ebay for bespoke caravan mattresses made to order, they will make a mattress to your specifications ..... don't know what the prices are like though and I'm away and using a dongle at the moment. I use a memory foam mattress topper on my dandy bed as I have back problems but sleep really well with that on top of the foam.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jul 2017, 7:45 am