Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Ebay Listings Dissapearing

Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Ebay Listings Dissapearing

Post by Tow Itch on Fri 23 Aug 2013, 7:12 am

I was looking for what happened to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Only if I search for Dandys and go to completed listings or the new sold listings option it doesn't appear. I've recently seen this happen with another Dandy. Ideas anyone?
Mennace

Re: Ebay Listings Dissapearing

Post by Mennace on Fri 23 Aug 2013, 10:19 am

Tow Itch wrote:I was looking for what happened to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Only if I search for Dandys and go to completed listings or the new sold listings option it doesn't appear. I've recently seen this happen with another Dandy. Ideas anyone?
Didn't it end normally? It's end time was last night at about ~10'ish. I was watching it too but didn't notice anything suspicious...

navver

Post by navver on Fri 23 Aug 2013, 3:07 pm

Its there now, be quick Reached £380 and looks pretty good
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Sat 24 Aug 2013, 6:56 pm

Yes it is in completed listings now. It wasn't when I looked though. 2nd thing I've seen drop out in last week or so but they were visible if the original link was followed

navver

Post by navver on Sat 24 Aug 2013, 7:08 pm

Yes when I looked earlier it wasn't there but when I looked a few hours later it was.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 18 Aug 2017, 10:06 am