Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Alchemy music festival (just by woodhall spa)

Alchemy music festival (just by woodhall spa)

Post by tribalkev on Mon 23 Sep 2013, 10:54 pm

Got back today from my dandy 6's first music festival, and all i can say was i think the dandy 6 was almost as popular as the bands, i think i may have restarted the interest in them, i predict tons of hippies scowering ebay for them after seeing the luxury and simplicity they provide.

I couldn't even estimate the amount of people that said, wow id love one of those. To top it off another friend of mine took their 6 too, unfortunately we were unable to camp together as i was in crew camping, and sadly i didnt get any pics of the dandy, too busy enjoying myself Very Happy

Dandy Admin

Re: Alchemy music festival (just by woodhall spa)

Post by peridot on Tue 24 Sep 2013, 10:38 pm

Glad to hear that it went well tribalkev.

Are you a regular at Alchemy? Would you recommend it?

We're on the lookout for a smaller laid-back festival and while we'd prefer something a bit closer to home, Alchemy does look attractive.

Do you know if you can drive off site during the day and either return to the live-in vehicle area or leave your car in a general car park until it's time to hitch up again on the Monday?

Current date/time is Sun 18 Mar 2018, 3:18 pm