Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

DANDY 6 WANTED

ricciboyz1972

Re: DANDY 6 WANTED

Post by ricciboyz1972 on Tue 18 Mar 2014, 10:32 pm

cbramley wrote:I would like an older Dandy 6 as the newer Destiny's are out of my price range,  I'm not too bothered if it has an awning or not as I could always get an awning later and I don't really have any specific's either all I know it is 6 that I want.

just testing the water I am thinking of selling my dandy six with awning with 240v and 12v comes with waste hog, water hog, gas bottle nearly full, portable toilet, toilet tent, fridge, electric leads, tv, dvd player, side mounted ariel, etc, new curtains all ready to go also has all the original paperwork manuals etc has had partially new floor and has been re painted inside and out new new rear lights and new carpets also has under floor heating 12v water pump gas rings and grill every thing works with no problems and is water tight has everything you need just hook up and go could do with a new cover but still useable

asking for £800
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Tue 18 Mar 2014, 11:22 pm

ricciboyz1972 wrote:
cbramley wrote:I would like an older Dandy 6 as the newer Destiny's are out of my price range,  I'm not too bothered if it has an awning or not as I could always get an awning later and I don't really have any specific's either all I know it is 6 that I want.

just testing the water I am thinking of selling my dandy six with awning with 240v and 12v comes with waste hog, water hog, gas bottle nearly full, portable toilet, toilet tent, fridge, electric leads, tv, dvd player, side mounted ariel, etc, new curtains all ready to go also has all the original paperwork manuals etc has had partially new floor and has been re painted inside and out new new rear lights and new carpets also has under floor heating 12v water pump gas rings and grill every thing works with no problems and is water tight has everything you need just hook up and go could do with a new cover but still useable

asking for £800

You're not selling a Dandy are you?

Sad to say if you had read through the member has already bought from Ian at Riva.

As stated, send photos and plan out your ad. An idea where you are within the country might help too.

Sir Henry

Post by Sir Henry on Tue 18 Mar 2014, 11:52 pm

Just put it on eBay with a good description and plenty of hi-res pics - preferably hosted offsite; eg: Photobucket. It should sell for a decent price close to what you're asking or even more.
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Wed 19 Mar 2014, 12:03 am

Sir Henry wrote:Just put it on eBay with a good description and plenty of hi-res pics - preferably hosted offsite; eg: Photobucket. It should sell for a decent price close to what you're asking or even more.

Reasons for hosting off site? I have a tale of dodgy eBay photos to follow.If I finish tryping. The things may co relate.

Hopefully you have your money by now and your eBay experience has worked well. When do we get to see pictures of your new craft?

Sir Henry

Post by Sir Henry on Wed 19 Mar 2014, 12:47 am

If you host offsite (Photobook or similar) you have the option to add them into the body of the text plus they will display as much larger and in higher definition. So why not do it? Yes, there are such 'dodgy' pics on eBay, but most of them have been simply pinched from other websites. Now, you wouldn't be doing that kind of thing, would you? It's not as if you have to!
As for the dough-ray-me that is waiting for me to deliver it (with a 'drink' for my troubles) to its new owner.
I have a couple of pics of the Dodge, but the site hangs up every time I try to upload them. I'll give it another go tomorrow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 20 Oct 2017, 6:59 pm