Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Off to Unity in Brean for the weekend

Off to Unity in Brean for the weekend

Post by Guest on Sat 19 Oct 2013, 9:29 am

Hi all we off to unity farm Brean this weekend think its going to be a wet one , Maybe our last of the season
Helen
Dandy Owner

Re: Off to Unity in Brean for the weekend

Post by Helen on Sat 19 Oct 2013, 10:18 am

Have a safe journey and a lovely time, it's still nice to get away even if the weather isn't great. I love listening to the rain on the Dandy roof and we enjoy sitting inside our Dandy when the weather isn't great ..... nothing quite like being all comfortable and warm inside when your camping Twisted Evil it may be wet outside but the temps not that bad, hope you see some sunshine too  

Post by Guest on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 2:57 pm

Just got back from a very very wet windy weekend , But like always we had a great time , Had to pack away in the pouring rain so need to open the Dandy up tomorrow and dry her out,
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:14 pm

We've done the packing in pouring rain and terrible winds too Sad not the pleasantest of experiences but we never bothered putting it back up to dry out Very Happy 

Post by Guest on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:23 pm

Hi Helen i want to wipe mine down as you know its up for sale so just want to make sure its all ok if it sells that's the only reason i want to wipe her down

Sir Henry

Post by Sir Henry on Tue 22 Oct 2013, 1:17 pm

Earlier this year I had my Dandy erected on the communal green just outside my back gates while I did some work on it. Just as I started to pack it away the wind and rain sprang up from nowhere making all the inside very wet. I continued to pack it away and had to leave it for a couple of weeks for the wet weather to go away before I could open it up again to dry out. When I did it was completely dry already! How? No idea.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 16 Dec 2018, 1:14 am