Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping


Looking for a Dandy any type up to max of £1750.

Share

Kelz_82

Posts : 2
Join date : 2013-12-31

Looking for a Dandy any type up to max of £1750.

Post by Kelz_82 on Tue 31 Dec 2013, 12:29 pm

Looking for a decent condition Dandy-ideally with awning. Up to £1750 absolute max for right one. Let me know if anyone has one for sale I keep missing out on eBay arggghh ! Thanks!

rnc29

Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-08-22
Location : leeds

Re: Looking for a Dandy any type up to max of £1750.

Post by rnc29 on Sun 09 Mar 2014, 7:38 pm

Got one perfect for you I have listed it on a new thread and looking for a quick sale....dandy destiny.

ricciboyz1972

Posts : 4
Join date : 2014-03-18

Re: Looking for a Dandy any type up to max of £1750.

Post by ricciboyz1972 on Tue 18 Mar 2014, 10:28 pm

Kelz_82 wrote:Looking for a decent condition Dandy-ideally with awning. Up to £1750 absolute max for right one. Let me know if anyone has one for sale I keep missing out on eBay arggghh ! Thanks!

just testing the water I am thinking of selling my dandy six with awning with 240v and 12v comes with waste hog, water hog, gas bottle nearly full, portable toilet, toilet tent, fridge, electric leads, tv, dvd player, side mounted ariel, etc, new curtains all ready to go also has all the original paperwork manuals etc has had partially new floor and has been re painted inside and out new new rear lights and new carpets also has under floor heating 12v water pump gas rings and grill every thing works with no problems and is water tight comes with everything ready to go just need your self

ricciboyz1972

Posts : 4
Join date : 2014-03-18

Re: Looking for a Dandy any type up to max of £1750.

Post by ricciboyz1972 on Tue 18 Mar 2014, 10:29 pm

ricciboyz1972 wrote:
Kelz_82 wrote:Looking for a decent condition Dandy-ideally with awning. Up to £1750 absolute max for right one. Let me know if anyone has one for sale I keep missing out on eBay arggghh ! Thanks!

just testing the water I am thinking of selling my dandy six with awning with 240v and 12v comes with waste hog, water hog, gas bottle nearly full, portable toilet, toilet tent, fridge, electric leads, tv, dvd player, side mounted ariel, etc, new curtains all ready to go also has all the original paperwork manuals etc has had partially new floor and has been re painted inside and out new new rear lights and new carpets also has under floor heating 12v water pump gas rings and grill every thing works with no problems and is water tight comes with everything ready to go just need your self
could do with a new cover but still useable
asking for £800
avatar
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Posts : 3175
Join date : 2011-06-20
Location : Leigh Gtr Manchester

Re: Looking for a Dandy any type up to max of £1750.

Post by Tow Itch on Tue 18 Mar 2014, 11:10 pm

ricciboyz1972 wrote:
ricciboyz1972 wrote:
Kelz_82 wrote:Looking for a decent condition Dandy-ideally with awning. Up to £1750 absolute max for right one. Let me know if anyone has one for sale I keep missing out on eBay arggghh ! Thanks!

just testing the water I am thinking of selling my dandy six with awning with 240v and 12v comes with waste hog, water hog, gas bottle nearly full, portable toilet, toilet tent, fridge, electric leads, tv, dvd player, side mounted ariel, etc, new curtains all ready to go also has all the original paperwork manuals etc has had partially new floor and has been re painted inside and out new new rear lights and new carpets also has under floor heating 12v water pump gas rings and grill every thing works with no problems and is water tight comes with everything ready to go just need your self
could do with a new cover but still useable
asking for £800

Hello ricciboyz

Sad to be losing someone just as they join unless of course you are looking for a different Dandy.
It was fine to tack on here but may I respectfully suggest you start your own thread. This will better facilitate you selling your 6.
Reading your piece beyond you having a 6 I have little idea what you have.
Age and especially colour seem to have a big difference on 6s values. A 1988 6 in Light Blue is practically little different than a 1886 or 1987 in Brown though the Brown one would be lucky to fetch 3/4 qtrs of the Blues price. Coffee tends to be more popular than Brown.
Photos would help greatly. The internal work you have described could be absolutely perfect or it might not be. As you have just joined you can't host photos but if you send your photos to dandycampers (at) live.com subbing @ for (at) then tell us here we will host the photos for you.
You have an awning and a heater which is good. Look at the PVC wings on the side panels are these only one layer of PVC thick or two layers like the roof? Some brown walls were insulated (winterised) most/all Light Blue 6s were. This is quite desirable.  

You mention a fridge. It is a separate fridge you don't have a Highside Destiny with a fridge internally do you? BTW if external, compressor type, three way or electric cool box?

A lot of your value will be in your other items you can't have too many photos.

The really scary phrase is about the "partially new floor" When the floor starts to go things tend to be getting a bit rough. You haven't tried to hide anything though so as much explanation as possible of what went bad and what you replaced would be really helpful.


Best of luck with the sale.
avatar
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Posts : 3175
Join date : 2011-06-20
Location : Leigh Gtr Manchester

Re: Looking for a Dandy any type up to max of £1750.

Post by Tow Itch on Tue 18 Mar 2014, 11:16 pm

See you have already started a thread. So send us some photos and set out a full ad.

Sponsored content

Re: Looking for a Dandy any type up to max of £1750.

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sun 19 Nov 2017, 6:47 am