Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

New 2014 Riva Dandy Trailer Tent And Folding Camper For Sale Thread

Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Re: New 2014 Riva Dandy Trailer Tent And Folding Camper For Sale Thread

Post by Tow Itch on Wed 26 Mar 2014, 9:05 am

Tow Itch wrote:Possible steal. Doesn't mention an awning but even so at this price. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ah you may be lucky but deposit taken. They are just waiting for a suitable point to erect and display to the prospective new owner.
Sellers are a couple with male in his 80s and just a little too much for him.

Mike I quote a post from 25th Feb so either it's not been removed by accident or geal didn't work out and a possible steal.
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Wed 26 Mar 2014, 9:18 am

mike wrote:Got to be worth £200 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well I'd say it's twenty years older (OK 12-17) courtesy of the vertical awning flaps. Only ever seen that style of plastic sink on Cazz and Wayne's 60's 5. Either a rebuilt one with new timber and windows or pretty unique. If the floor is sound and the trailer works it's got to be £200 worth.
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Wed 26 Mar 2014, 11:16 am

mike wrote:Dandy 6 sounds like you could get a bargain [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So did they change their minds did the deal fall through or is a neighbour hoping to make a few quid? Did they get caught out Shill Bidding

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dark Blue Dart with the Acrylic awning (Lighter and zips on) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If thinking about this I'd check it's all there and they haven't knackered it. Not sure they know how to erect. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  How did the gas box end up that colour?

Late 90s Delta Insulated heater and awning but not cheap [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

80s 4 1/2 (Delta) not insulated no heater but an awning [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Some extras.

N.B. a few of these have various 240V and 12V arrangements. Do Check Out Electrics We have seen all sorts of horror wiring jobs.

relisted dart because of error in original ad. I can't see the difference  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dandy-Dart-folding-camper-trailer-tent-/331158604799?pt=UK_SportsLeisure_HikingCamping_Tents_JN&hash=item4d1a974bff Lots of photos of plates and drawer contents.

Can't object to someone making a couple of quid but after notionally giving up this should be listed as a business seller though they sell through 2 different accounts. Let me see who do we know who sells from Blythe Bridge in staffordshire who always sells the awnings separately?  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dandy-Designer-Two-Skirts-Propex-Blown-Air-Heater-trailer-tent-folding-camper-/131148794251?pt=UK_SportsLeisure_HikingCamping_Tents_JN&hash=item1e8913c98b
or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you want the awning.
Strangely no mention of what is where the Riviera heater was. There is a reference to selling more than one in the Gumtree add as it states
This is more than the other one as it is newer with much more kit plus the Propex is a fabulous.
Except your stuck on an EHU site and can't get to sleep for the noise Well perhaps not the last bit.

Does this ring any bells with anyone? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] In completed listings. So upset I was looking forward to hearing from him again.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Relisted

DandyRich

Dart Awning Available to members first here at lower price.

Post by DandyRich on Wed 09 Apr 2014, 6:17 pm

TowItch mentioned in a post that '
Towitch wrote:members would appreciate being told of awnings before they get listed on ebay etc.
I shall be listing a nice, clean Light Blue and White PVC original Dandy awning for a Dart (garage-stored) (94/5) but it will fit any Dart.
I shall be listing at £300 +postage next week but if you know of a member who wants one, tell them they can have it for £250 + £11 p+p. They will have to contact with their Dandy Campers membership number.
Best wishes Richard

navver

Post by navver on Sat 19 Apr 2014, 9:59 pm

Old green un with awning, could go very cheap. Only listed as trailer tent.

Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 on Tue 22 Apr 2014, 12:50 am

Embarassed I should be banned from this post  Embarassed um yep I did but I NEED A GREEN ONE  bounce bounce bounce 

navver

Post by navver on Tue 22 Apr 2014, 8:03 pm

Oh you haven't gone and bought it have you? I should have kept my big mouth shut. £67.00 including awning, it doesn't look bad for the money.

Mr Itch won't be happy though. Can't tell if it's sloping or straight flaps and no picture of the hitch. He'll want to know. He won't be able to sleep until he does.
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Tue 22 Apr 2014, 8:12 pm

navver wrote:Oh you haven't gone and bought it have you? I should have kept my big mouth shut. £67.00 including awning, it doesn't look bad for the money.

Mr Itch won't be happy though. Can't tell if it's sloping or straight flaps and no picture of the hitch. He'll want to know. He won't be able to sleep until he does.

You know me so well.
Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 on Wed 23 Apr 2014, 12:48 am

will let you know when I collect her and set her up   
Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 on Sat 26 Apr 2014, 10:40 am

picking her up on the 11th may as I am up that end then can't wait   
peridot
Dandy Admin

Post by peridot on Sat 26 Apr 2014, 11:49 am

Caz1960 wrote: picking her up on the 11th may as I am up that end then can't wait   

If you change your mind you can always drop her off in Newport on your way home  Razz 

Good job I was away when navver highlighted this one or we might have been bidding against each other  pale 

discobryan

Post by discobryan on Sat 26 Apr 2014, 8:31 pm

There's a 6 berth on eBay just now sitting at about £40
No reserve, but needs a bit of chassis work :/ could be good for someone if they have the know how to fix it! Smile
Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 on Mon 28 Apr 2014, 10:57 am

discobryan wrote:There's a 6 berth on eBay just now sitting at about £40
No reserve, but needs a bit of chassis work :/ could be good for someone if they have the know how to fix it! Smile

I know I have been watching it but its the getting it home would be the prob but a bargain for someone have you seen the inside photos looks great only the towing bar is the problem
Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 on Mon 28 Apr 2014, 11:03 am

peridot wrote:
Caz1960 wrote: picking her up on the 11th may as I am up that end then can't wait   

If you change your mind you can always drop her off in Newport on your way home  Razz 

Good job I was away when navver highlighted this one or we might have been bidding against each other  pale 

affraid that would've been a blood bath    IF! I go for another I will ask if anyone is bidding then I will stay away    must finish miss Molly first but I can't resist a bargain
Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 on Wed 30 Apr 2014, 2:00 am

anyone seen this one ?

peridot
Dandy Admin

Post by peridot on Wed 30 Apr 2014, 8:52 pm

Caz1960 wrote:anyone seen this one ?

Nice yellow stripe  sunny 

And it has almost as many socket outlets as mine ... although mine are straight  Razz 
jake001

Post by jake001 on Sun 11 May 2014, 10:42 am

For those who are always asking about bike racks  Very Happy 

mike
Dandy Owner

Post by mike on Wed 14 May 2014, 11:29 am

WARNING

Now ime not saying this isnt a good dandy and worth buying,just ask about the roof because it looks like the one that had a canvass roof fitted

mike
Dandy Owner

Post by mike on Mon 19 May 2014, 1:34 pm

This looks worth the buy it now

navver

Post by navver on Mon 19 May 2014, 11:37 pm

As is this one

navver

Post by navver on Mon 19 May 2014, 11:40 pm

Nice looking brown discovery

Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Tue 27 May 2014, 2:05 pm

A Bit Of Caution Suggested

This looks too unprofessional to be a scam with £6.95 postage but it does just list paypal and bankers draft so you should always show caution. Lots of feedback and a landline number as well. The landline number hasn't answered yet though.
Remember, cash on collection is the only way.

They did call back and ad has been amended. It appears their son placed the advert. Early 90s insulated Designer not a bad price consider phoning their ad is so brief I wonder if there is no underfloor heater or they just forgot to mention it. I was dozing when they called back so I forgot to ask.

Last edited by Tow Itch on Wed 28 May 2014, 1:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : After contact from vendors.)
Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 on Thu 29 May 2014, 12:12 am

this is tidy
Krist0n

Sad to see her go, but...

Post by Krist0n on Sat 31 May 2014, 10:24 am

Just got home after a week in Wales and my Wife has decided she wants a pitched van. Can't afford to do that AND keep the Dandy, so it is with regret, I'm offering Dandy for sale. I'm open to sensible offers. I don't expect to get Riva Dandy Sales prices, but it has to be reasonable. Here's a link to the Facebook page where I have posted some pics and a little info. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Sat 31 May 2014, 11:35 am

Krist0n wrote:Just got home after a week in Wales and my Wife has decided she wants a pitched van. Can't afford to do that AND keep the Dandy, so it is with regret, I'm offering Dandy for sale. I'm open to sensible offers. I don't expect to get Riva Dandy Sales prices, but it has to be reasonable. Here's a link to the Facebook page where I have posted some pics and a little info. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sorry to be losing you.
I realise that it may only apply to me and a half dozen others in the country but we can't see your pictures and details if we aren't members of facebook.
You might choose to copy the details and photos to a new thread.
A little Designer/Discovery or older 6 from the proceeds to stand on the drive and provide a change when you want a break from the principality?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 21 Jul 2017, 9:37 am