Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Who would you camp with

Helen
Dandy Owner

Who would you camp with

Post by Helen on Tue 04 Mar 2014, 5:40 pm

If you could camp with absolutely anyone apart from family ...... living or dead  

obviously the dead ones would no longer be dead if they are camping with you - that would just be so so wrong  What a Face and I could have probably worded this so much better  lol!   

which 4 people would you go with?
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Re: Who would you camp with

Post by Tow Itch on Tue 04 Mar 2014, 8:14 pm

Helen wrote:If you could camp with absolutely anyone apart from family ...... living or dead  

obviously the dead ones would no longer be dead if they are camping with you -

You come up with a cracking idea then take half the fun out of it. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Tue 04 Mar 2014, 8:20 pm

You can always take dead ones with you if you want to Kevin, I just prefer the company to at least be breathing  tongue 

I'd take

Bob Marley

Elizabeth the 1st

Oliver Reed

Ozzy osbourne

on this trip anyway
peridot
Dandy Admin

Post by peridot on Sun 09 Mar 2014, 11:20 pm

That's an interesting selection Helen, I think I'd like to come along on that trip  Smile 

There are very few people that I enjoy camping with although I suspect that when I do get around to meeting the regulars on this forum there will be a few more   

I'm thinking about this in the context of sharing a few drinks around a campfire late into the night so I'll go for -

Philip Lynott
Seamus Heaney
Nigel Farage
Bill Clinton

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 17 Nov 2018, 5:20 pm