Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

DANDY 6 FOR SALE

ricciboyz1972

DANDY 6 FOR SALE

Post by ricciboyz1972 on Tue 18 Mar 2014, 10:43 pm

I am selling my dandy six with awning with 240v and 12v comes with waste hog, water hog, gas bottle nearly full, portable toilet, toilet tent, fridge, electric leads, tv, dvd player, side mounted ariel, etc, new curtains all ready to go also has all the original paperwork manuals etc has had partially new floor and has been re painted inside and out new new rear lights and new carpets also has under floor heating 12v water pump gas rings and grill every thing works with no problems and is water tight it has everything you need to go camping all you need to do is hook up £800

Hbentley

Re: DANDY 6 FOR SALE

Post by Hbentley on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 5:20 pm

Hi. Do you have any photos of this? Thanks.
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 8:22 pm

Hbentley wrote:Hi. Do you have any photos of this? Thanks.

Hello Hbently

Mr, Mrs, Miss or Ms boys arrived with a flurry of activity on March the 18th making 4 posts in 15 minutes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  With this ad being his last post to date. If you read through the other threads I responded twice suggesting that 1) rather than just responding to looking for notices he formed his own ad 2) he clarified what he had 3) ways he could post photos despite being in the ban period. 4) giving his general location would help (focus suitable interest)
The activity level has somewhat waned with him not logging in since the 19th. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] perhaps he is wating till he can host his own photos?

Hbently

As you are a new member it may be worth pointing out that you can use the memberlist and it's "see all posts" feature to your advantage.
It reveals how long someone has been a member.
It shows how many posts someone has made and reading through these posts may give you an inkling of how much of a relationship the poster has had with their Dandy and what work they have done on it.
We are very happy for people to join for the purpose of selling. This offers an exclusive way for any member to buy. This is especially useful to new members such as yourself.
However while there are no guarantees (a long term member could be a right shark) I'd suggest the less you know about a member and their Dandy the more you might want to find out. though this doesn't always follow The Admiral bought her rather lovely Designer off eBay from a person who was a member on here and had never posted at that point. This Dandy had all the bells and whistles in the world and had obviously been well loved and cared for. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 23 Oct 2017, 6:54 am