Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Ebay click and collect

mike
Dandy Owner

Ebay click and collect

Post by mike on Mon 14 Apr 2014, 10:56 am

Dont know if any one else has noticed this but i have now come across three ebay shops, where instead of paying carriage you can collect a couple of days later from your local Argos store,suits me far better than waiting in for a delivery
jake001

Re: Ebay click and collect

Post by jake001 on Mon 14 Apr 2014, 11:50 am

yes, I noticed it on a site last week and thought it was a good idea. The only problem would seem to be that it is only a limited number of stores involved, my nearest was 10 miles away even though there is a large Argos Extra within 2 miles  scratch
mike
Dandy Owner

Post by mike on Mon 14 Apr 2014, 1:42 pm

jake001 wrote:yes, I noticed it on a site last week and thought it was a good idea. The only problem would seem to be that it is only a limited number of stores involved, my nearest was 10 miles away even though there is a large Argos Extra within 2 miles  scratch

My nearest is 0.8miles  Very Happy 
Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 on Mon 14 Apr 2014, 4:20 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad mine is 30 miles away and thats a good hours drive so love my postman even though he dont love me at the moment sure he will be off with a bad back soon yep been naughty Ebay mad only to freshen up my Dandy's and looking for more gadgets to play with   

Newtonheath1878

Post by Newtonheath1878 on Wed 14 May 2014, 8:56 am

I used it to order a silent night mattress topper I was told it would be available for collection last Friday and I'd get email with PIN number. Nothing heard so I contacted seller who told me it's organised by ebay and I gad to go thro them, ebay checked it gad been at local Argos dunce 8/5 mistake on their part not sending email and I collected it yesterday. Argos only keep items for 7 days then send them back with all the fuss that would have caused. If you do use it do chase delivery.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 21 Jul 2018, 4:37 am