Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Wasp catcher

Helen
Dandy Owner

Wasp catcher

Post by Helen on Tue 29 Apr 2014, 8:44 pm

I got myself one of these today, Morrisons are selling them for £2 B&Q have them at £1.98 and everywhere else that does seasonal stuff with probably have them for a similar price.  I know that you can just put something sweet with some vinegar in a plastic cup and that will sort any pesky persistent wasps out and you can make something out of a plastic bottle which may be easier to transport than glass but knowing me I'd probably try taking a swig of a cup full of wasps later on in the evening  What a Face 

I plan on hanging one from a hook stuck on a spare windbreak pole ....... away from the Dandy doors and where we are sitting outside.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Caz1960

Re: Wasp catcher

Post by Caz1960 on Wed 30 Apr 2014, 1:10 am

love the colours I have plain glass ones the other good thing that can be put on poles is these [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  and put lavender oil as the candle burns the lavender scent gets rid of gnats and mozzies think you can get metal ones as these are glass
neilwragg

Post by neilwragg on Fri 02 May 2014, 7:39 am

It was a proper summer last year, wasps and everything like the old days!  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hoping for the same again this year, rather battle the wasps than the rain!
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Fri 02 May 2014, 9:27 am

Ewww horrible things ...... but yes last year felt like the first real summer we'd had in years   sunny sunny sunny  we can only live in hope that we get another one this year  Very Happy 
Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 on Fri 02 May 2014, 5:42 pm

that must have been a good cuppa  affraid 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 23 Oct 2017, 12:22 pm