Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

No more camping for us

mike
Dandy Owner

No more camping for us

Post by mike on Sat 17 May 2014, 2:52 pm

We have had a couple of difficult years and not got camping and most of the difficulty's are not going to change,we have semi decided in the past to stop but never actually come out and stated it,well we have a buyer for the dandy they are not ready to buy yet but dandys store well.
This left an opening for me to get back to something i did as a teenager,no not that  affraid just started building my first bird breeding cage and intend starting budgie and foreign finch keeping,i have a unit 10ft x 8ft to convert into a bird room so with that and my photography i should be kept busy in my retirement.
Its my intention to stay on here but i thought it would look strange if i kept on commenting ect but never said i had been camping,really as we haven't been camping for nearly two years nothing will change except i feel its more a done deal and out of my system if i say it out loud and sell the dandy.
Hopefully if any thing on the meet front happens within 40 or 50 miles from here we will get an invite to visit.i will be on the forum most if not everyday and continue to support the forum i can honestly say of all the ways i have camped Dandys are the best but it is time to give up PVC well for camping anyway.
Esermalda

Re: No more camping for us

Post by Esermalda on Sat 17 May 2014, 3:39 pm

As long as you don't give up on us too. Your experience of dandys and all things dandy helps enormously when ignorance hits.
Thank you for all your help in the past.
Essie Sad 
mike
Dandy Owner

Post by mike on Sat 17 May 2014, 3:53 pm

Esermalda wrote:As long as you don't give up on us too. Your experience of dandys and all things dandy helps enormously when ignorance hits.
Thank you for all your help in the past.
Essie Sad 

Thank you Essie i have no intention of leaving i just thought i should be honest and open,the thing is we could probably manage a small dandy but after a 6 we just dont want to..
Helen
Dandy Owner

Post by Helen on Sun 18 May 2014, 7:29 pm

It's going to happen to us all eventually Mike ........... Old age  tongue only joking, well partly joking because lets be honest eventually we'll probably all have to stop Dandying  Sad  Good to hear your keeping yourself busy and are going to stick around   
Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 on Mon 19 May 2014, 12:29 am

Sad  that has to be the hardest decision to give up PVC but don't forget we love photo's and can't wait to see your budgies great to hear your staying and keeping us all in line       

Cazz

Post by Cazz on Tue 10 Jun 2014, 9:23 pm

What a hard decision for you Mike, but I do understand where you're coming from. I've also learnt loads from reading about your experiences and knowledge about Dandies. I'll look forward to seeing more of your photographs and hearing about how your birdies are doing.  Smile 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 23 Oct 2017, 6:49 am