Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Caz Numbers

Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Caz Numbers

Post by Tow Itch on Wed 27 Aug 2014, 12:56 pm

Got a text message from Caz numbers or Caz1960 to give her formal username. I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering where she is and I'm sure more still miss reading her everyday tales of domestic or dog walking chaos.
It appears Caz's computer is well and truly dead and she is at this point plotting what she can afford to replace it with.
I picked up some bits for Caz last year and she in return did me the favour of loaning one of the items to me for last years Festival Of Speed. Curiosity overtook her and she made enquiries about the Revival. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Not only did she come but it now appears her sister will be making an appearance this year in Molly or whatever the 5 she sold to her is called. I lose track of the names.
Hence I got the text from Caz to tell me that she had received the passes and wristband and would see me there.

I was going to post that I'd got a message from Caz on Monday but thought twice pondering where the correct place to post it was. Thought again today. It's not important where it is posted. As expressed in the first line I'm sue many were wondering about her and more still missing her posts. I'm sure I'm not the only one who want to see her back soon.
Phoenix
Dandy Expert

Re: Caz Numbers

Post by Phoenix on Thu 28 Aug 2014, 10:58 pm

Can't wait for Caz No's to get back on line. bounce

We do enjoy her tales and adventures. Laughing
Esermalda

Post by Esermalda on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 5:33 pm

Me too, bounce bounce
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Fri 10 Jun 2016, 11:29 pm

Looking for other things and found this thread. I'm still in contact with Ms Numbers unfortunately I won't be seeing her at this years Festival Of Speed but I'm looking forward to seeing her in Sept at the Goodwood Revival.
I have to thank Ms Numbers extended family for stating the bloody obvious when I was trying to replace my HID headlight only to discover despite indexing the car's numberplate that the vehicle actually had conventional halogen bulbs.

I needed the main beam bulbs to be fully working as I'd double booked myself for the weekend. Mid Sept for the Goodwood Revival and the Saturday evening to see King Crimson at the Lowry Centre in Salford. A mere 540 mile return journey on the Saturday.

Knackered as I was the journey and the diesel cost was worth every penny. Possibly the best concert I'd ever seen.
peridot
Dandy Admin

Post by peridot on Tue 14 Jun 2016, 12:06 am

Tell Ms Numbers to get back on here ... we need to hear how those restoration projects are going tongue

I've read about those King Crimson gigs with the three drummers. A 540 mile round trip sounds a reasonable price to pay to have been there. I'm jealous Cool
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Tue 05 Jul 2016, 1:14 am

peridot wrote:Tell Ms Numbers to get back on here ... we need to hear how those restoration projects are going tongue

I've read about those King Crimson gigs with the three drummers. A 540 mile round trip sounds a reasonable price to pay to have been there. I'm jealous Cool

Been trying to get hold of Ms Numbers for a week or so. I think she elected for a holiday when silly politics (small p) caused FOS problems. If not before I hope to see her at the Revival. Caz is a force of nature and I as much as any of you miss her on this forum.
N.B. The silly politics wasn't courtesy of the person who sorts our stay, who I have the highest regard for.
I can't say too much on a public forum.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 19 Dec 2018, 8:07 am