Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Our New Caravan - Rosalee

The Admiral

Our New Caravan - Rosalee

Post by The Admiral on Fri 19 Sep 2014, 11:43 am

Hi everyone, one or two people have asked to see some pictures of our new caravan so here they are

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We are really enjoying her so far, but we also had some great trips away in Olivia our previous Dandy so I'm glad we got to own her as well as she was such a lovely unit.

navver

Re: Our New Caravan - Rosalee

Post by navver on Fri 19 Sep 2014, 9:03 pm

That's lovely and that's without even showing off the posh bathroom. It's definitely got wow factor.

There is no doubt a caravan is lovely to live in but does carry the penalty of towing all that extra weight.
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 12:04 am

Well much as I'd like to stress how the breeze from the bit of velcro that doesn't stick down supplies my Designer with superior ventilation I think I'm going to have to fess up and say that your caravan looks like a fair old bit of kit.
Hope you have a suitably large awning to go with it. After all what is a camping trip without at least one domestic breaking out while setting up!
The Admiral

Post by The Admiral on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 7:17 am

Thank you Kevin, we actually use a porch awning recommended by Helen really easy to put up so no arguments so far lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 17 Nov 2018, 8:14 pm