Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Any Campers For sale?

DeanSian

Any Campers For sale?

Post by DeanSian on Wed 24 Sep 2014, 10:25 am

Hi all. We have been looking for a folding Camper for a while now and after visiting Riva Dandy Yesterday that is what we are after. We can only tow 900kg so have been looking at the Destiny 6 berth the older ones. Not too fussed on age it's more of price really.
Is anyone selling one?

Thanks in advance.

Sian
mike
Dandy Owner

Re: Any Campers For sale?

Post by mike on Wed 24 Sep 2014, 10:59 am

DeanSian wrote:Hi all. We have been looking for a folding Camper for a while now and after visiting Riva Dandy Yesterday that is what we are after. We can only tow 900kg so have been looking at the Destiny 6 berth the older ones. Not too fussed on age it's more of price really.
Is anyone selling one?

Thanks in advance.

Sian

Cant sell mine at the moment as ime sort of reserving it for some one,you may be better searching under the name Dandy 6 as calling them a destiny can cause confusion

navver

Post by navver on Wed 24 Sep 2014, 8:11 pm

Probably it will be a brown one. There don't seem to be many pale blue low sides as they went over to high sides 94ish. The good news is that there are usually quite a few brown ones and they don't fetch much money.
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Wed 24 Sep 2014, 11:17 pm

Am I missing something?
You can tow 900Kg but both the Lowside Destiny and the early Highside Destiny were 750Kg which are you drawn to?

The Dandy marked as Destiny is an early Destiny Highside the one marked dandy 6 became the Destiny (lowside) when the Light Blue Dandys were made.

Early Highside Destiny [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lowside Destiny  http://www.dandycampers.org/t2750-1991-lowside-dandy-6-destiny-for-sale

navver

Post by navver on Wed 24 Sep 2014, 11:19 pm

here's one

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

it is a 6 not discovery.
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Wed 24 Sep 2014, 11:50 pm

navver wrote:here's one

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

it is a 6 not discovery.

Fair enough it's a 6 for sale but no mention of an awning no sign of a heater and winterised???? Oh and they want £1,100. I want world peace and understanding. Whose wish do you think is more likely to come true?
Here is another [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I'm recomending this one just as much as I did the last one. There will be better and probably for less.

Sorry this might read as being harsh to navver as he was only pointing it out.
I know he and most of us would sit on our hands and wait for better to come.

navver

Post by navver on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 8:18 pm

Yes you're right as 6s go the ebay one is pretty expensive. It doesn't seem to have an awning but does look like it has a gas heater on the bottom of the wardrobe. It looks in pretty good nick as well. For some reason prices seem to be high at the moment. I expect them to plummet soon and them all to be withdrawn from sale only to reappear next spring.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 Nov 2017, 1:12 am