Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Stepping down

Helen
Dandy Owner

Stepping down

Post by Helen on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 2:13 pm

It's with some sadness that I've come to the decision that it's time for me to step down as an administrator, I've taken lots of time and changed my mind on a couple of occasions - I am female after all Laughing  so I thank the other team members for the patience they've shown and the support given.

I've loved being a part of the Dandy Campers and am proud of what the original 5 have achieved so although I'm stepping down from admin I'm not leaving,  things change and I can no longer give the time or commitment that the role and the Dandy campers members deserve. So no sad farewells and no running off and starting another forum  lol!     I think the world of Mike and many other people I've met here I love you  it's just a side step so the team can get on with things and inject some new life into the forum.  
mike
Dandy Owner

Re: Stepping down

Post by mike on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 2:26 pm

Helen wrote:It's with some sadness that I've come to the decision that it's time for me to step down as an administrator, I've taken lots of time and changed my mind on a couple of occasions - I am female after all Laughing  so I thank the other team members for the patience they've shown and the support given.

I've loved being a part of the Dandy Campers and am proud of what the original 5 have achieved so although I'm stepping down from admin I'm not leaving,  things change and I can no longer give the time or commitment that the role and the Dandy campers members deserve. So no sad farewells and no running off and starting another forum  lol!     I think the world of Mike and many other people I've met here I love you  it's just a side step so the team can get on with things and inject some new life into the forum.  

Ime sure we are all sorry to hear that Helen but pleased your staying with us,things and priority's do change,just behave yourself or i may have to moderate you lol!

Sparkles

Post by Sparkles on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 10:33 pm

Aww sorry to hear that Helen. I always find your post so helpful!
peridot
Dandy Admin

Post by peridot on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 11:54 pm

Thanks for all you've done to contribute to building such a great forum and wonderful resource for Dandy enthusiasts

navver

Post by navver on Fri 26 Sep 2014, 1:39 pm

Sorry to hear that Helen and I hope all goes well. Thanks for all the great advice and help you have given and for the way you've guided this site to the great site it is.
Phoenix
Dandy Expert

Post by Phoenix on Fri 26 Sep 2014, 7:03 pm

We both wish you all the best too Helen. Smile

Glad you are going to stay around and probably keep us on our toes. lol!

Even though you have stepped down you will always be a big part of this forum and the undeniable upholstery diva.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 21 Jul 2018, 11:07 am