Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Hi from North Wales!

0ctopus

Hi from North Wales!

Post by 0ctopus on Sun 01 Mar 2015, 5:34 pm

Having been given lots of advice on other sites, I'm interested in buying a Dandy folding camper in this year and hope to pick up lots of info and maybe find Dandys for sale through this forum. We're not new to camping, but this will be our first folding camper. There's such a lot to consider.
Linda Holmes

Re: Hi from North Wales!

Post by Linda Holmes on Sun 01 Mar 2015, 10:04 pm

Hello Octopus, and . You'll find lots of advice on here. I'm a fairly recent member but have been Dandy camping for the past 7 years. Dandys are the best IMHO - my reluctant-camper husband refuses to go back to a tent now! Laughing
peridot
Dandy Admin

Post by peridot on Wed 04 Mar 2015, 9:26 pm

Hi and welcome from South Wales.

You should find lots of information browsing through the threads, but do come back with any questions that remain.

You won't find a better site for honest reliable information and opinion.

Good luck in your search for the right Dandy.

navver

Post by navver on Thu 05 Mar 2015, 7:46 pm

Hi Octopus, we do get quite a few Dandies posted on here for sale so fingers crossed. Not many for sale at the moment but there should be loads soon as the season picks up. Unfortunately the prices go up a bit too.

Do you know which model you are after and roughly what sort of budget.

This may help [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

0ctopus

Post by 0ctopus on Fri 06 Mar 2015, 10:26 pm

Thanks for the welcome. We're researching and looking around at different models and watching prices at the moment. We're in no rush - can use the tent again this year if nothing suitable comes up. We need minimum 4 berth and would prefer winterised to get the most use out of it. I'd like to view some really but haven't found anywhere local-ish that sells Dandys.

Do you pluralise Dandy to Dandies? Or is it Dandys? Not sure if brand names follow normal grammar rules.

navver

Post by navver on Sat 07 Mar 2015, 7:40 pm

The are difficult to see locally unless you live in Wigan. Riva Leisure is the best place to see lots at once. Ian is a really helpful chap and knows Dandies probably better than anyone else in the land. He was the factory foreman then later on bought the company. He has lots all ready erected you can look at and it's not really all that far from North Wales.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 19 Dec 2018, 7:34 am