Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Dandy for sale

skemskin11

Dandy for sale

Post by skemskin11 on Wed 22 Apr 2015, 4:53 pm

I'm selling my very much loved, very well used Dandy COMPLETE WITH ORIGINAL AWNING
There are a few things that need repairing and the parts will be included in the sale. The big bits first, there is an issue with one of the legs, it's bent. This can either be knocked back into shape or replaced with the spare piece I bought but the foot will need welding onto it afterwards. Also one of the leg brackets had rusted though and fell off so I had another bracket made, again this will need welding on. Although the Dandy is still usable with the missing bracket, I recommend getting it fixed. The trailer could do with a lick of paint too and eventually a side panel replacing although that's looking in the distant future.

This does come with the original awning and groundsheet which is in great condition, although there is a slight tear at one of the corner seems which is barely noticeable.

The unit itself is completely hole and tear free! There are no leaks whatsoever Smile

navver

Re: Dandy for sale

Post by navver on Wed 22 Apr 2015, 8:09 pm

If you want to post some pictures on here, this shows you how. Seems complicated but not too bad when you get the hang of it. You may also wish to say which model & year etc.

VosperD

Post by VosperD on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 3:01 pm

navver wrote:If you want to post some pictures on here, this shows you how. Seems complicated but not too bad when you get the hang of it. You may also wish to say which model & year etc.

And location?
Don

Jessnewton

Post by Jessnewton on Mon 11 May 2015, 10:17 am

Hi what is your location and price please

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 18 Nov 2017, 3:31 pm