Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Forums 5th Birthday x

Helen
Dandy Owner

Forums 5th Birthday x

Post by Helen on Sat 11 Jun 2016, 9:38 am

It will be the forums 5th Birthday tomorrow and I'd just like to thank everyone who has helped along the way x

There were 5 of us who started the forum and I couldn't have asked for a nicer bunch of people to be associated with, the members who have joined here and contributed over the years are also very lovely so thanks to each and every one of you

navver

Re: Forums 5th Birthday x

Post by navver on Sat 11 Jun 2016, 10:27 pm

Happy birthday Helen. When I was looking to buy I found this site so helpful and easy to get along with. The people made it.
Tow Itch
Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch on Sun 12 Jun 2016, 11:24 pm

Lovely to see you on here again Helen.

Thought I'd dig up Mike's You Tube collection of photos from our first birthday party.

I forgot that it was so wet just remember it being dry both when we sat around for the for the talk and later for the barbecue.
peridot
Dandy Admin

Post by peridot on Mon 13 Jun 2016, 10:44 pm

I use many forums, but none of them has only nice people as contributors Very Happy

I really appreciate all the useful advice and laughs I've had from you lot and hope I've contributed something in return.

Thanks for making something great. Even though it can be quiet at times I always know it's worth checking in to see what people are up to.

One day I'll get along to a meet as I know you like to have a chat over a cup of tea

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 18 Jul 2018, 11:18 pm