Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Door manufacture

Dockerpt

Door manufacture

Post by Dockerpt on Thu 25 Aug 2016, 5:06 pm

Good day all!!!

I have just bought the Dandy with the square door.... I'm going to embark on putting her right. Main reason the sharp corner wants to rip a hole on the awning when its up!!!

Im pretty confident I can make the wood door and the wood surround... Can anyone help with supplying the curved trim that will need to go round the top of it?

Any help gratefully received.... Or anyone with a door assembly they want to sell even more gratefully received!!!!

Best

Pete

navver

Re: Door manufacture

Post by navver on Thu 25 Aug 2016, 10:25 pm

You should be able to get it from Ian at Riva Leisure. He was the factory foreman for many years then eventually bought the company. He has loads of stock still even though it may not be shown on the web site. Give him a ring rather than email. He might even have the material for the door etc.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Brianlec

Post by Brianlec on Tue 06 Sep 2016, 9:32 pm

If I may mention it here, someone on the Dandy Facebook page is offering a round door etc. for spares, from a 4.
ChrisP

Just a thought....

Post by ChrisP on Mon 26 Sep 2016, 9:55 pm

Is the trim supplied straight and it only becomes curved when you tack it on to the edge of the door. I may be wrong since I work with software not hardware, but it could be worth looking into.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 26 Sep 2017, 7:10 pm